Active Jeepz.com Members, Make Yourselves Heard!

although I this is mod season for me with the weather being good lately I still check in here once a week a see whats new.

RE: 33" tires and need a matching rim

been gone for a year.....but now i'm back.

on and off, school and work and the little one keep me extremly busy but I still love jeepz. :wink:

RE: Re: Troubled but back in a Jeep

Cool beans!!! I am pleased... Just a curiosity of mine, like to know where people are... I remember when I was up north for a couple days, hadn't posted in a couple weeks or so, when I finally came back, I was very well recieved, I actually felt missed...

I don't know where I was going with that, 11 hours on the freeways sort of pulpifies the brain...

And incidentally, I got a hold of dingus, he still checks in every now and again too. :)

In the middle of moving to Florida (Fort Laurderdale are) so checking in on a friends computer for the next few weeks...

New.........Really Really New.

But in da house none the less!!

Mingez- Been so busy with school and work lately, that I havent been able to participate. Doing lots of job interviews and such to prepare for life after college. I will either be a state trooper in Oregon or working down in Vegas. Hopefully I am back on the board for a long time now.

Back