Something is Wrong

felix_santi

RE: tire question

Today was a nice day out, sunny and warm, mid 70s. I get a call to "come on out" which makes my day. Local club is running a trail called Juando's Pass, decent little trail full of rocks and such.

I gas up the TJ, load the jack and tools in. Add a small cooler with drinks and such. Open the garage door up, all set to roll and..

Next thing I know, I'm on the bike, for a spin, just a small one. You know, from my house to Las Cruces (35 miles). Next thing I know, I'm eating lunch in AZ (about 150 miles).

Bad Felix...bad. I broke a date with my TJ for a lowly bike ride. Woe is me, the Jeep gods will be mad. Will the fine be a ujoint or tire being sliced.

I repent. 6 Hail TJ's, 4 sacrificed small fury animals and a beer. Ok, back to the fridge I go.

Is this a t-18??

Out in the great weather, 2 wheels, 4 wheels, NO wheels......don't matter!!! If you're enjoying God's gift of a beautiful day, no penalties involved!!! (Plus, it's cheaper to fix the bike!!!!) Thankfully, you answered "the call"!!!

RE: thanks.

BS...YOU will be punished!! JK
Not because you didn't go wheel, but because you didn't invite me!!! Drop me an email next time you do Juando Pass!

oil pressure

I know what that's like!!
I have to admit that i've done that several times myself.

You also have to look at the money you saved in fuel. You probably spent a lot less money going the 300 miles than you would have going wheeling!

Mingez...tomorrow I see an entry on sun country about another Juando run. It says 1-3pm.. I have been forgiven. Not sure if it was the small fury animals, the Hail TJs or the cold beer that saved me.

True on the gas savings but it wasn't the same. I'll compare it to...ah...err..hmm. a hot date with a beautiful lady or left hand and a playboy... haha

Life is good, happy trails to all

I hear ya. Yesterday it was 84 degrees, perfect weather for dropping the top and heading to the lake. What did I do? Drove the Camry to Buhler with Sunshine to shop at some cutesy artsy-fartsy shops. Then came home with plenty of daylight to cruise to the lake, but what did I do? Installed a window in our newly remodeled master bedroom. That took two hours. When I started it was 84 degrees, by the time I finished, a cold front had moved in and the temp was 64 degrees and falling fast. Now it's 36 out, and won't be that warm again till maybe next weekend. I think I heard the YJ crying in the garage last night....... :shock:

idle problems

I think I heard the YJ crying in the garage last night.......
Shame on You...Acting all responsable and stuff! Poor YJ...sat all alone in that HOT garage...couldn't even cool her paws in the lake...shame, shame, shame.........

[.....] <- Witty comment, can be found inside brackets.

Note: If no comment is displayed, cognitive system may be experiencing technical difficulties. Please accept our apologies for the inconvenience.

RE: Re: Time for the Tourney!

It's all good Felix, I'm glad the club decided to forgive you. I'm up in Albuquerque where it snowed 1 foot in about 4 hours. "Desert" my arse! Did it snow or rain on you?

RE: Re: RE: Boxers or Briefs?

mingez said:
It's all good Felix, I'm glad the club decided to forgive you. I'm up in Albuquerque where it snowed 1 foot in about 4 hours. "Desert" my arse! Did it snow or rain on you?

Yeah, ya snow hog!! We were supposed to get some of that, but you "desert rats" down south west of us got all of it!

Back