Re: RE: Do I need to regear for 33

HAPPY ST. PATRICK'S DAY y'all!!! Hope you have a great day and have a better night (not that anyone would engage in any consumption of alcohol ). Don't kill too many brain cells tonight
    The Proud President of the CAN'T HURT DIRT MUD SLINGERS
    'Cause you can't hurt dirt!
    Zach Harpst

RE: jeep story

Happy ST. Patricks Day!

no alcohol for me.. just a good ol time
    93 YJ 4.0
    Spring Over, 33x12.50 Mastercraft Courser M/T, High Flow Exhaust, Diamondplate Rear Bumper, Trimmed Flares, 6\" spotters

We, the Sovereign People of the Universe, wish to live in peace. We live among you, but we are not of you.

RE: college

Ah Laddy's! tis a fine time to get in me O'Green Jeep and be head'n off to search for de pot-o-gold aut dee end of de rainbow until de wee h'urs of de m'urn'n.

Top of de Day to ya now
    IT WAS... a 97 TJ, 7.75" of lift w/disconnects, SYE, 4.88's, 36x14.50 Super Swamper TSL Radials, 4000# Warn Winch NOW...2000 Chevy Z71!

5. RE: EBAY: Cherokee Rock Crawler

Enjoy Patty's Day responsibly, while I work at my bar tonight giving out the responsibility

RE: EBAY: Cherokee Rock Crawler

Happy St. Patty Day!

Happy St. Patricks day everyone!!

New Cooper STT (Mudder)

Well my youngest (Harrison) is in the ER getting IV fluids after 24 hours of puking and well... issues with the other end too

He just has a virus, but couldn't hold anything down till this morning, but he was getting dehydrated so I came home early to play MR Mom for the rest of the clan.

No St. Patty's day party here tonight, but I am making corned beef and cabbage for everyone anyhow My grandmother would be proud!

RE: jeep story

ohhh, I'm really sorry to hear that Twisted'. That kind of stuff is never any fun....

I hope he gets better real soon :wink: