The new Jeep Commander?

PhattyX

RE: Jeep transporting help needed

Umm.... well... I really have nothing to say about it.

1JPG-3.jpg

2JPG-4.jpg

The article is here:

http://www.autospies.com/article/index.asp?articleId=4177

-X

RE: Factory wheel backspacing

IFS? I hope not! Looks like they had to replace the cherokee... it's not the same.

RE: speedo gear?

My brother works on the commander project here in Detroit. It could be him in the picture. This past Monday he and his group drove 5 of them to Utah for testing. The Commander is based on the GC platform just extended. Hes going to bring one home for me to check out when he gets home. Hopfully Ill have some pics from the trip when he gets back.

RE: Jeep transporting help needed

At least the other goofy crap they have been dreaming up lately looks somewhat attractive and rugged in certain views, that thing is just plain ugly though. What's up with the unibody lowriders? Just scrap the whole line of junk and go back to building real Jeeps.

RE: Re: I need to change my name to purple TJ girl

Looks like an Element on steroids...............yuk!

If those pleather bug nets come standard, put me first (and only) on the customer list.

Haha.. i would hope autosipes would protect anyone who bought that piece of crap with hair on it... protect them from ridicule

Motor Oil

Looks ugly so far but it does look like it has some headroom. I was looking at the new GCs at the dealer when the TJs hood was being repainted and I couldn't buy one even if I'd wanted to. There was not enough head room for a 6'6"' guy. It's really frustrating to car shop being tall.

Re: RE: greetings!

None of these things ever turn out like their prototypes. Did anyone actually see a liberty before they introduced it?

That thing is a disgrace to XJ owners everywhere, and I cannot look at those pics again.

RE: This may be a first

I kinda looks like a landrover now. except uglier. I am definitely not down with this ride.

Back