now is the time to get involved

cmoore

Career Change 2: Radiologic Technology

ATTN WASHINGTON WHEELERS:

Ok so we had a nice rally at the capital. It was a good thing. It was however not enough.We need to do more.

Tomorrow Sen. Fraser will push for the sale of the Thurston Co ORV park. Everyone needs to write their senator and representative right away to stop this and other anti-ORV actions.

Click the link to find out who you need to write to:
Find your Legistlator

Email them and tell them you want them to support off road recreation and off road recreation areas.

Not sure how or what to say? Read this article for some help.
http://www.delalbright.com/Articles/letters.htm

---------------------------------------
Please spread the word to every off road enthusiast you know in Washington state.

RE: transmission ideas

I'm not from Washington, but I did it anyway. We need to keep as much land available before we run out!

Good Luck with it. Alabama has as much National Forest and Public Lands as anyone. There isn't one single off road trail open to Jeeps or trucks. We do have one open to motorcycles and four wheelers and several equestrian trails. Offroaders are starting to have to look to the private land owners for help now.

Meetings continue regarding our wheeling future. Now is the time. Please if you havent written in, please take 5 minutes and do so. Your letter could make the difference.

If they get away with closing one unchallenged do you really think they wont close another and another? If they close all of them, what's to keep my wife from trading in my heep for a minivan? That would kill me. Please dont make me drive a minivan. Get involved.

Md has a small amount of land open to wheelers, at a cost. My own club pays for private land and wheels on that. I see other clubs in the area are looking now to do the same thing. I will check this link out though and see whats it's about. I'm all for middle ground, preserving the land as well as wheeling (in any state).

Lady

Back