what kind of wheels should i get??

Jeepster05

I'm torn between the kind of wheels I want to put on my jeep. Right now I have chrome American Eagle wheels. I don't really like chrome wheels because I'm not gonna be cleaning them all the time. I always thought that these type of wheels belonged on a rap blarring escalade or something. They don't look that bad though. I really want to put some black American Racing wheels. It's a white YJ, I always thought black wheels on a white jeep looked awesome. should i stick with my chromes or buy some blacks?
image-missing.png
[addsig]

I've got black.....

image-missing.png

Well hell, the whole TJ's black
image-missing.png
image-missing.png
!

I've seen plenty of white Jeeps with black wheels, looks sharp. Not to mention the wheels are cheap as hell too
image-missing.png
.[addsig]

I run the alum outlaw style wheels, they are solid with no opening for break dust and are very easy to clean and look sharpe. But the Black wheels are a good looking combo on a white Jeep to say the least. Sure look good on a Black Jeep to. Very Sharp Drack! Later Tug the lazy guy who hates to clean wheels[addsig]

Love the look of black rims - AR 767 - make it look rugged and tough. Not as tough as a Liberty, but we can only dream....[addsig]

If you don't want to have to fuss with them or spend a fortune to replace one, get some 767s...

Crome won't get you home...
image-missing.png
[addsig]

<TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%><TR><TD><font class="pn-sub">Quote:</font><HR></TD></TR><TR><TD><FONT class="pn-sub"><BLOCKQUOTE> Not as tough as a Liberty, but we can only dream....</BLOCKQUOTE></FONT></TD></TR><TR><TD><HR></TD></TR></TABLE>

Hey, them's fightin' words pal
image-missing.png
image-missing.png

image-missing.png

Gimme a couple months and I'll show ya's what to do with a KJ
image-missing.png
.[addsig]

Speaking about Escalades and other extinction machines that start with "E" for $200 Alex, I saw some rims that would look awesome - 20" chrome with spinning centers. Rather Ben Hur-ish. Cool - on what kind of car...I just don't know.[addsig]

BLACK ROCK KRAWLERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ....one of my best friends has a white YJ with black rock krawlers and 33 inch super swampers and it looks awsome........very aggressive, not an insane amout of money........[addsig]

drack - nice looking Jeep...the Wrangler I mean.
image-missing.png
You do have me curious what a macked out Liberty would look like. I'm sure it will look like a badass grocery getter
image-missing.png
Just joking. Keep us posted. Happy Holidays to everyone.
image-missing.png
[addsig]

I decided to go with the black....... easier to maintain, and match my Jeep...also don't have to worry about chewing them up on the rocks lol Rob
image-missing.png
image-missing.png
image-missing.png
[addsig]

Back