miss me?

RE: Nothing really to do with a jeep....

Hey bud. How is the firebird going? It is a firebird right?

Hey bud, nice to see you back.

As for what you've missed, not much. I don't know when last you were here, but....
Just some weddings, some debates, Lady hit a deer, Sparky found a new career, Tug is back on the road driving a big rig, Sully went to Argentina, TC got prego again, Currupt is going to engineering school, Purpleyjgirl got a TJ, we found out a catfish CAN swallow a basketball, Antsinmypants lost her underwear, Gadget has had some trials and tribulations with his home heating system, Snitty when on a geas down the east coast and sold ham sandwiches for money...

That's all I can think of for now.

RE: plugs and wires

mingez said:

As for what you've missed, not much. I don't know when last you were here, but....
Just some weddings, some debates, Lady hit a deer, Sparky found a new career, Tug is back on the road driving a big rig, Sully went to Argentina, TC got prego again, Currupt is going to engineering school, Purpleyjgirl got a TJ, we found out a catfish CAN swallow a basketball, Antsinmypants lost her underwear, Gadget has had some trials and tribulations with his home heating system, Snitty when on a geas down the east coast and sold ham sandwiches for money...

You forgot.............mud got hit by a 2 X 4 :lol:

Re: RE: miss me?

sully, close... kinda... i gotta jet boat witha 455 olds (not pontiac) engine... bout time to take it out again :mrgreen:

RE: NW event

Hey!!!! It's good to hear from you!!!

Man, you sure have been gone a long time....I was wondering what ever happened to ya!

mud4feet said:
mingez said:

You forgot.............mud got hit by a 2 X 4 :lol:

Oh yeah, and Mud got hit by a 2x4, and he's feeling MUCH better now. :lol:

RE: NW event

i'm going to stop posting for a year so i can make a dramatic "miss me" thread.

Welcome back! One more thing: Mingez got elected President of the Jeep Surrey Owners Association.

LadyJeepFreak said:
A year? OMG time passes. Welcome back. I need a miss me thread too, so I can feel the love. lol JK

Lady

I miss you from one post to the next, Lady! :wink:

RE: Re: Recovery strap recommendations

thanks everyone. imma try to start hanging around here some more again. :mrgreen:

Well HEY!!! Been ages, how've ya been? Good to see you on again...

In addition to all the goings on that were listed, Sully came up with the great idea of having a Sunday night chat, 9:00 Eastern Time... While I don't know how busy that's been lately, as I have not been able to make the last three or so, it has been fun while they were going on...

RE: "Part Time" Light????

far_right said:
dang... i see bounty has taken over the post whore title from tug.... dang... whouldathunk it?

Tug's been driving a rig and spends alot of time on the road. He drops in here when he can... we miss him too.

Back