Who Makes a Front End?

Are you looking for a brand new one (like brand new housing, tubes, axles, etc.?) or are you looking for someone who sells rebuilt ones?

88Wrangles said:
Are you looking for a brand new one (like brand new housing, tubes, axles, etc.?) or are you looking for someone who sells rebuilt ones?
Either/Or... A (ab)used one goes for $1000-$2000, so a new one would be nice. (Chevy or Dodge D60 NOT FORD) Its for My CJ-5, so I have a passenger side diff.

RE: Re: Don

Currie makes front axles.

Just about all the axle builders build front axles don't they? :?

A new fully loaded custom front D60 is going to cost you more than I have in my whole CJ :lol:

If I had to guess, going that route would cost you like $7,000++. Wrecking yards are the way to go for one

RE: Pit Bull Rocker Tires

Axles are out there, I am on the verge of picking up aset of 5/4 ton D60 f and D70 r with 5.38:1 gears out of a 65 M715 jeep pickup....$200 with wheels and rims, will look real nice with a set of 44's on them!

jps4jeep said:
Axles are out there, I am on the verge of picking up aset of 5/4 ton D60 f and D70 r with 5.38:1 gears out of a 65 M715 jeep pickup....$200 with wheels and rims, will look real nice with a set of 44's on them!
oh... oh... ooooooooohhhhh... :oops: ... Do you have any more deals like that?

Back