Suggestions...

All I can suggest, TC, is the Bible (as you probably know). Some really great names there. Gotta be able to find one you can agree on.

(Advice from Timothy........never liked my name though........I like mud better!)

RE: Does this happen to your 4.0?

bchcky said:
i'm gonna name my kid jack bauer, girl or boy.

You have been watching too much 24. I'll play too. My kid is going to be named habib marwahn.

RE: Re: RE: How

What are your kids names?

Here are a few thought my wife and I have talked about:

Brandon
Brendan
Skyler
Shane

I've always been partial to Sean.

RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: for robrt-stephens

I think "Mao" is an awesome name.

Pinko said that!

Hmmmmm...here are a few names that I can think of...

Alex or Alexander (Alex or Al)
Zachary (Zack) kind of country clubbish too, but otherwise cool
Stanley (my nephew's name...kind of cool... I think)
Phillip (Phil)
Stephan or Stephen or Steven or Steve
Seth (also country clubbish, but decent)

...turning to my cell phone for more inspiration...

Brian
Christopher (Chris)
Cliff
Dominick (D'ick) Okay, so he wouldn't HAVE to use the nickname unless he ends up with evil friends :twisted:
Elliott
Eric
Antonio (Anthony or Tony)
Jason
Jonathan (Jon)
Kevin
Matthew (Matt)
Michael (Mike)
Ryan
Todd

...oh yeah...

Lowndes (I just met a guy named Lowndes the other day...first person I've met with that name)
Ron

...all tapped out. Hope this helps. :D

Name your child with a sound effect like "cough" or "deep breath"

Or possibly an action such as (rub your belly) or (cross your eyes and put your hands above your head)

Or something unpronounceble like Dddddbtckmb

There's always Abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz.. that's always a winner. And for short, you can call him/her "Aeiou"

Perhaps you could choose a name, and spell it as another name. For example, the name pronounced as "Charles" could be spelled "Robert", regardless of gender, that makes it more fun.

Just some ideas

RE: Even Jeeperz can appreciate these!

You could also use a combo name like Anthony James and call him AJ for short.

dropseys said:
You could also use a combo name like Anthony James and call him AJ for short.
That would rule out Brian Joseph :lol:

ooooh!! the name game :D i've been having fun with this recently as my sister is getting fatter everyweek :D YAY for babies

i like fun names ones that are a little less common eventhou the fun names are becoming more common :evil: so if they have to be regular names i like funner spelling

i think Zane is an awsome name for a boy - its kinda crazy and super fun sounding
Connor,
Carson,
Colby,
Ethan,
Jackson,
Brody,
Kaden,
Rian(ryan),
Kiel(kyle),
issac (probly call him Ike for short)
Peter
Toby
those are some i've round up for my sister YAY for babies :D
ooh is it ely like "L-E" or like "E-Lie" i like "e-lie" but i'd spell it with an i instead of a y (eli)

girls names i havnt given as much though to as i want boys but i really like isabelle (thou its becoming too popular) but if they are girly you got belle and if they are more of a tomboy you got izzy
also like boyish names for girls, but we;re not looking for girl names

How about...

Gary
Dan
Dave
Bret or Brent
Jesse -like me :D
Steven
Micha
Travis

or... Atreu?

how about Xavier James (or other J name) and call him XJ :D lol

okies so it might by far fetched. but a good way to raise him into the jeep family

RE: Black Soft Top fs

My first son is going to be a junior. My wife was cool with the idea until I pointed out that Christopher Junior can be abbreviated to CJ.
She says basing the kids names on Jeep model designations is taking it a little too far :roll:

hehe you got me thinking now junkpile...

Now we're getting somewhere. A lightbulb is going off and my wife is getting scared. Thanks Ants ;)

I like Xavier James, and not even because of it's Jeep designation...

But that's a heck of an added bonus!!!

If somebody woulda named me Xavier, I'd be cussing them the rest of my life! :shock: :lol: :lol:

I wouldnt do that to one of my own (Xavier) ;)

Cool idea though (XJ TJ CJ).

We have made a choice for a middle name: William.

SO far I like:
Thomas
Jacob (jake)

I would like Zachary, but there's a cousin. Tyler (Ty), but our oldest boy Taylor may take offense. I like Steven, and it would be my first choice, but there's a real jerk uncle and in summary... no way. Already have a David (Harrison David). I kind of like Zeke, but I can't bring myself to name a kid Ezekiel.

My wife likes all the trendy sissy names that Snitty was talking about

Lady, she really liked Sawyer. Not so much a sissy name, but it's not working for me.

Man this is supposed to be fun :( Thanks for the ideas folks. More are welcomed.

At least we have the middle name to work off of now.

Back