Drake
Keegan
Orian
Carter
Joel
Quinton (means fifth)
Tristan
Owen

just having fun posting names.... you can always just call him baby for the first few months :p

"Punctilious Stalwart" would be a very strong name...other than that, I think Matt is a good name. And like Joopin suggested, Gary is a good name, too :)

Since I have all boys, I thought I'd better jump into this. My kids names are Andy, Ben and Nathan- and my grandsons names are Caleb, Nathan, and Brody. Noah is a good name. Course, where we live you can name him anything you want- he's gonna be called Bubba.

Stay away from Cornelious... my boyfriends got that for a middle name... he got teased a lot and it wasnt even his first name :| lol... i just pretend in my own little mind that his middle name is Cory and its not that bad :p

Well we were dead set on Jacob William, and my wife said I could go with whatever first name I want so long as the middle was William (after her grandfather). I think she might be going into labor tonight (she won't admit it, but after so many kids even a dumb lineman can tell ;) ) and I'm still undecided between Jake and Thomas. What to do, what to do. I guess it'll come to me when he's born. Can't wait. She's due the 3rd (saturday). any time now...

RE: steering problem

What about Evan? Sorry, I'm biased.

We wish you,your wife, and little TC the best of luck with the delivery.

RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Suggestions...

I like Jacob. That would be a good choice. Anything but Timothy (don't like my name, for some reason). Good luck and God speed with the delivery......y'all are in our thoughts.

Braxton-Hicks :(

I'm off to work on 2 hours sleep :( You know I'm tired because I haven't responded to Mingez' post in the "thread gone wild" :lol:

Bounty - my best friend just named his son Evan, and I have a nephew named Evan. Good strong name though!

Mud - I like Jacob too, I really like the name Jake. I'm torn though because I'd like to name him Thomas after someone who was like a second father to me at times. I dunno, I guess we could always just have another one afterwards...

HA! :shock: NO FREAKIN' WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

I'm praying for a safe delivery for ya, TC!!

My grandson's name is going to be......Brasen!! (BRAY-sun) I gotta be honest with ya......I don't like that name at all. I prefer more traditional names, not these weird things people seem to pull out of the air, or make up by throwing a handful of "Alphabits" on the floor and seeing what pops up. Names like Braden, Brogan, Kersan, etc. Give me a good old Thomas, George, Matthew, Mike, or Charles any day.

Right now the #1 name for a boy in the US is infact Jacob. Some of my favorites for a boy are:

Devon
Issac
Camron(cam)
Alexander(alex) (my daughter is Alexandria)
Seth
Maxwell(max)
Tyler(tye)
My friend just named her boy Damoni Ashant (interesting)
I also like Damon.

Good luck :wink:

TwistedCopper said:
I would like Zachary, but there's a cousin..
I'm kinda partial to that name! 8)

Went through this myself about a year and a half ago....
How about:
James-I like it
Shamus-I liked it more
Wyatt-Heck, I live in Texas :lol: and it's not common placed
Arlo-As in Arlo Guthrie
Elias- E-lie-es! he he there's you an Eli

long story short we had a girl :roll: and had no use for the boy names..... we'll try again in a few years :D

Braxton-Hicks :(

I'm off to work on 2 hours sleep :( You know I'm tired because I haven't responded to Mingez' post in the "thread gone wild" :lol:

Bounty - my best friend just named his son Evan, and I have a nephew named Evan. Good strong name though!

Mud - I like Jacob too, I really like the name Jake. I'm torn though because I'd like to name him Thomas after someone who was like a second father to me at times. I dunno, I guess we could always just have another one afterwards...

HA! :shock: NO FREAKIN' WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Wow that's funny stuff right there... I went back to this thread to look at some names and saw this. No freakin' way, huh?!?! LOL

I think we're going to go with Thomas this time.

I believe if it were my 5th I would name him "Last but not Least."
In all seriousness, whatever you name your child, just remember to pick one that is available on the mini license plate or key chain. There could be some emotional scarring involved if you couldn't find your name time after time in the souvenir shop at Stuckey's.

Matthew (Matt) sounds like a good one.

Back