Need Mpeg to AVI converter

90Xjay

Do any of you folks have a program to convert a short .mpg to a .avi for me please. I have a small video that I need converted to that format at a specific resolution. If so, please pm me.

Thanks

I've been searching all over to find something that will convert QuickTime movies to MPEG and can't find anything. I've been told the converters are out there, just have to talk to the right person I guess.

RE: Tire size for BDS lift.

On my other computer, I had mpg-avi... there are all sorts of them.. even windows movie maker can do that...

as far as mov-other... I've found many, but they all watermark the resulting file. MOV sucks, nothing should use that crap

snitty -

i had a program by adobe that was loaded on my sony vaio laptop; i converted a whole bunch of .mov videos to avi and it worked beautifully... it went frame-by-frame (so if you have an old clunker of a computer like me it'll take some time)... unfortunately, i sold the laptop and dont have the cd's for it either.

the name of the program was adobe premier.

http://www.adobe.com/products/premiere/main.html

i'm keeping my mouth shut about my software buying habits, but i'm sure that you can get around paying for this somehow. if i had a copy for you, i'd gladly send it to you. perhaps they have a trial on their website???

-nate

RE: 3" BODY LIFT

I have adobe imageready... it can do all sorts of things with MOV, including make animated gif... but my RAM is not sufficient for doing so. I also have Sonic Foundry Acid 4.0. It is capable, but I don't have the plugin for it

Back