Spy Shot of the 2007 Wrangler (New Pics)

RE: I shimmie

south442 said:
Here are some more pics of the 07 Wrangler. Not that you can see much though.

http://www.thecarconnection.com/Enthusiasts/Spy_Shots/Spy_Shots_07_Jeep_Wrangler.S178.A8684.html

{edit - removed pics (copyrighted
doh-1.gif
)

At least that one looks kind of like a Jeep. The one in these pics has a solid front axle (you can see the LCA). There is hope yet.

I'm guessing the only thing on the 07 Wrangler that resembles the Gladiatior concept will be the grill and lights.

Don't read too much into that first pic at the beginning of this thread, who knows what the deal with that thing is, but it doesn't look like any prototype to me. Looks like a joke or something.

Is that a Liberty front clip? Wow, how many people will that **** off?....

I don't know whether to:funny: or :cry:

ahhhhhh god it looks like a damn hummer. i hate the front fenders and the integrated front/rear bumpers. doesnt look like it will come with a soft top anymore and it looks like the windshield still MAY fold down. i dont like it, not one bit. as far as im concerned its now a bonified grocery getter and that jeep is no longer a symbol of four wheel drive prowess, its a disgrace. look at the departure angle! look whats right under the rear bumper! talk about trail carnage! and it has mud flaps! my god im about to go cut the jeep emblem out of my wranglers body and turn all the slots on the grille sideways so i wont be associated with such a piece of garbage. if anyone asks, i drive a scout or EB

People please...these are just full size concepts...that doesnt mean there going into production....at least we pray that there not.
But to keep the wangler line going they might have to make...(cough) (cough) a 4.....door wangler

Note the pillar between the full, not-looking-too-removeable doors. Removeable roof panel?

That's freakin' pathetic.

The word sellout comes to mind.....This is worse than what METALLICA did!!!

TK? That's weird... weird enough to not be right.

Back