Mothers Day

RE: hello

dude i feel like i know you now. that was one of the best things i seen in a long time. your gunna make her cry. she'll love it.

RE: More stupid people in Salisbury

You did a great job with the pace of the cuts and ACTUALLY ending it with the music. Dissolves, and pic choices are nice as well. She's gonna love it, and she's gonna cry too. Have a tissue box ready upon presentation.

Well done.

Vibe question w/research

Excellent, 90!!!! Many kudos! That piece just exudes love. You are a lucky man and she is a lucky woman. Great family.

RE: Re: RE: What should I pay for this jeep???

That is wonderful- I can't think of a better present- you are a very thoughtful and loving husband/father.

Thanks guys.
There is a local radio station having a contest where you nominate someone for the best mother. You are supposed to email or fax in a written letter nominating them. Well, I dropped off a letter with the video this morning to the station. They gave me an a+ for creativity and thought I stood a very good chance of winning. I really want to win the contest, they have several very nice things including a trip to a day spa with everything.
Keep you fingers crossed for me

RE: Sup?

If we can help just let us know the e-mail of the radio station and we'll send in some votes!

Back