When you have spare time, What do you do in your Jeep?

Tug-n-pull

I live in the Deep Rolling Hills on the border of Eastern Tennessee and Western North Carolina. We have great trails to places like No Business, Beauity Spot, California Fields, Dark Hollow, These are mostly Logging Roads, Fire Roads and the like. Rough Dirt Roads with loose and bed rocks, deep wash outs and ruts, mud holes and the sort. We just get out there and slow crawl up and over through it all. We are not wild WFO wheelers we just take it easy and go. I can't understand Rock Crawlers but would love to go. Sand in the desert I wish! We just do not have rocks to crawl on or sand to run through. So tell me about where you are and what you do in your Jeep, Thanks Tug![addsig]

Central Fl. A cornicopia of mud pits, orange groves, sand dunes, old phosphate pits, and at the coast...beach and sand...
image-missing.png
[addsig]

If you've never rock crawled, you've never lived...
image-missing.png

Everything else is okay except sand... I hate it. Mud is okay but the clean up usually outweighs the fun factor for me. Don't see to much point to either.

ruts are cool as are creek beds but fire roads are boring and all the ones around here are washboard which is just annoying...
image-missing.png
[addsig]

<TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%><TR><TD><font class="pn-sub">Quote:</font><HR></TD></TR><TR><TD><FONT class="pn-sub"><BLOCKQUOTE>If you've never rock crawled, you've never lived...
image-missing.png
</BLOCKQUOTE></FONT></TD></TR><TR><TD><HR></TD></TR></TABLE>

Tru dat dawg, tru dat
image-missing.png
. Like PASmoke, I'm limited to Paragon as the only legal game in town, not that that's a bad thing
image-missing.png
. Little bit of everything up there and I try and get out as often as possible, which is never enough
image-missing.png
.[addsig]

I live in Albuquerque, NM. We're all high desert out here. We have great trails, lots of ruts, that I love while 4 wheelin, but hate while mountain biking! Some places in New Mexico have Moab style rock crawlin and looks like fun. Some are steep loose babyhead type rocks that change after each vehicle so you almost never take the same line as the guy in front of you. We also get good snow and rain to make things that much more interesting![addsig]

I liive in CO and I still havn't done any trails in CO. I have a lake house at lake mac and I always 4 wheel on the beaches. It alot of fun and I look forward to goin up in the mountains![addsig]

up here in MA, theres lots of rock climbing. I enjoy the challange, although i hit the mud when i can, and i love it, but im not a big fan of the clean up.[addsig]

<TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%><TR><TD><font class="pn-sub">Quote:</font><HR></TD></TR><TR><TD><FONT class="pn-sub"><BLOCKQUOTE>spare time? what's that?</BLOCKQUOTE></FONT></TD></TR><TR><TD><HR></TD></TR></TABLE>

Exactly...

but when I do have free time I am putting it back together
image-missing.png
[addsig]

All of these sound fun! Even the putting it back together deal!Berettajeep you got to get that thang back together. I feel for you but know you will have a great ride when it is done. Rock crawling is in my future as I will go someday somewhere! Sand to sound fun. I am not a big fan of clean up either but the not mentioned deal form PASmokeater if I am reading between the lines is also one of my most enjoyed!
image-missing.png
Thanks for the personal jeepen info Tug[addsig]

Back