Just a thread to kill time

PASmokeater

I stopped tonight to get gas, and got to thinking what kind of gas do you all run in your vehicles (brand & rating)and what the average price is in your area.

I usually use Exxon, 87 regular, and in the Philly, PA area pump yourself is about 1.50 a gal.
image-missing.png
[addsig]

regular, $1.37 a gallon usually but my last fill up was $1.32 a gallon. I fill up at the local Safeway cause you get discounts with your Safeway card...
image-missing.png
[addsig]

$1.30ish a gallon in the greater metropolitan Macungie area
image-missing.png
. I get it wherever I end up closer on E
image-missing.png
.[addsig]

the other day i scared the shit out of myself when my 'gas' light came on... which has never happened to me before. never! so i sped up and used the gas as little as possible until i reached the nearest OPEN gas station, this being about 10 pm... and filled it up. my jeep has an 18 gallon tank, and it only took 14... hmm... looks like i have about 60 miles to go once my gas light comes on... haha oops! oh well... now i know, and now i fill up when there's about 2 gallons left. price is usually about $1.40/gallon for regular.[addsig]

Recently switched to 93 oct. since the Jet chip was installed (not a necessity though)...costs me about $1.39 @ Exxon...[addsig]

Gas varies alot around here.. for 87 octane it's about $1.45 where I live and about $1.70 where I work.
image-missing.png
[addsig]

Price war going on by me. A new Wawa opened up across from a Hess. The cheap stuff was down to $1.20/gallon the other day.

[addsig]

Filled er up today for a buck twenty five for 87 reg. Hope goes down even more soon! Tug in East Tennessee[addsig]

I paid $3.85 for diesel yesterday. I put in $100 worth, the most ever.

I've actually started riding my bike to class. It's a PITA on the way home, but I hit ~35 on the downhill on the way there.

$3.11 in Denver. I started reading this thread. It took a moment to realize that it WOULD NOT be beneficial to move away just yet for better gas prices...

I'm paying about $3.50 a gallon right now. Kills me when the bank account is doing good, then the boys call up and want to go to the Tillamook OHV area. 50 miles out, tearing around for a day, and 50 miles back. There goes a tank in a day...

This thread sucks...I cant believe I just put 42$ worth of gas into my jeep.
3.09$ a gal for 87 oct.

Back