All Time Favorite Movie

Re: RE: oil

bchcky said:
...........thus, the reason that he trained to fight left handed in rocky, because he couldnt move his right arm while they were filming!

Plus, as anyone of any intelligence knows, left-handed is the only way to be!!! :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol:

the ol' left-hander,
mud

RE: Sloppy steering

in the movie... rocky WAS a southpaw... but he trained to fight RIGHT handed

RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: More evidence, that I have too much time

my bad, whatever, you get the point. whichever way he fought in the first one, he was forced to fight the opposite in the second as a result of a benching contest.

pictureJPEG-5.jpeg

i knew someone would ask that, which is why i dont remember exactly. it got pretty high up there, for some reason 385 sticks in my mind, but i'm really not sure.

bchcky, i gotta agree with you on see no evil, hear no evil, amazing movie. if you guys haven't seen it, put it on your to-watch list.

speaking of gene wilder......

anyone feelin charlie and the chocolate factory? btw... u can't pay me money to see the new one with johnny depp. talk about a classic movie that can't be remade.

i'd agree if only it werent johnny depp. johnny depp is one of my favorite actors, so i'm gonna have to at least see it.

I love the original charlie and the chocolate factory, but like bchcky Depp is one of my favorite actors so I will see the new one on DVD someday. YOu can't beat the older movie though!

The original was Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory, not to nit pick or anything.

RE: Stalling 258

MerkL said:
The original was Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory, not to nit pick or anything.

thanx, MerkL, couldn't think of it but charlie and the chocolate factory didn't sound right. I'll add a few more that haven't been mentioned...........

Easy Rider
Woodstock
Little Big Man
My Left Foot

Great movies.

The River's Edge
Cheech and Chong's Up in Smoke and Nice Dreams
Memento (very strange movie about a guy with short term memory loss. The whole movie is in 3-5 minute scenes that work from the end to the beginning)
This is Spinal Tap
Casablanca
Fletch
The Sting
The French Connection

RE: The happiest two days of a boat owners life...

Sparky-Watts said:
The River's Edge
Cheech and Chong's Up in Smoke and Nice Dreams

How could I have forgotten those? I love C&C! LOL

my favorite movie is Whatever Works.
this is the only movie i know where everyone ends up being absolutely happy (including all the minor characters)

Harold and Maud - I must have watched it 20 times :)

Back