Barbara Bach or Jessica Simpson?

JeepMonkey

RE: Dusy-Ershim Trail, Central CA

New Dukes of Hazzard trailers are out now. Based on looks alone who is the best Daisy Duke?

As hot as Jessica Simpson is, I say there is no substitute for the original Daisy. She was smokin!

The orginal Daisy's name was Catherine Bach

She was 25 when the Dukes was filming in the late 70's
my friend saw her at a world of wheels cars how a few years ago, she would be in her early 50's now.

Jessica Simpleton is a far 2nd to how she looked then.

RE: Jeep clutches.

I'm a girl but I'd have to go with the original Daisy as well. You can't compare an airhead like Jessica to a girl who had the country girl attitude and looks like the original Daisy did. Sides that, the blond hair doesn't cut it.

Lady

i dunno...the original had a great body...but i wasn;t to keen on her...not to keen on jessica simpson either...

i just hope i;ts not another movie like starsky and hutch...i was very disappointed...

RE: May I just point out...

don't expect an academy award or anything. Hell it will probably go straight to video...........

If we are talking about looks alone....jessica simpson no contest. From what I have seen trailer wise I think the original daisy has my vote acting wise.

RE: Re: RE: stupid cars with stupid doors

looks like another starsky and hutch...but has some good actors in it...ecpt johnny knoxville...

Jessica is way finer than Catherine Bach ever thought about. Makes me want to head on over to the Boar's Nest right now.

RE: 91-95 FSM help

boss hog skinny? they missed one of the biggest parts of the show... wow. and i dont think daisy was that slutt,y, johnny knoxville is an idiot and is gonna suck, and willie nelson as uncle jessie is about the only thing they got right

90Xjay said:

Man o man, I was smiling the whole way through that trailer. I was a big fan of the original and this looks like it might have potential. Burt as Boss Hog, I can deal with it. Willie Nelson as Uncle Jessie, I love it! I came of age lusting after Daisy but I must say that Jessica has her beat hands down. Granted, she's a dingbat but looks wise Jessica is smokin'.

all i have to say it burt renalds kicks azz. remember smoky and the bandit, yea. i sure hope daisy still has that jeep.

judge09 said:
If we are talking about looks alone....jessica simpson no contest. From what I have seen trailer wise I think the original daisy has my vote acting wise.
what else is there? its not like she talks or anything...does she? :roll:

Original- drove a CJ
new-probably a Rubicon

Miss Bach is perhaps responsible for my love of Jeeps
The other one is annoying with the act she portrays but I would still run into her over and over and over and over and over...

I wonder how many Chargers they tore up this time? I know they weren't as cheap for the movie folks to buy this time around.

Back