Camp Jeep

Tires

I wish it wasn't do darned expensive... or when i am on my vacation..:( i would love to go

RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: More evidence, that I have too much time

That does look like a good time. Way too much stuff going on right now for me to even think about it though. :(

RE: vinal top cleaners

Yeah I know I can't go either cause of the $$ issue ... but I just wanted to pass it along :oops:
maybe next year

Yikes :shock: . Over $300 is a little spendy for me!! Especially just to go drive around in your own Jeep.

Re: Arrrrgh!

Jeep Jamboree is the same in Western Mass. I can wheel the same trails anytime with friends and club members FREE, OR I can pay Jeep Jamboree close to $400.00 EACH to wheel those trails with people I don't know and wait in line all day. :roll:

The sad part is, it's a sell out every year.

camp jeep and jeep jamboree are no fun to people who really wheel and wheel hard, like me. not trying to bash anyone, but the lines at camp jeep and jeep jamboree are ridiculous. waitng for 40 jeeps to run one trail so your group of 40 jeeps can run it is ridiculous. its like o look theres a rock, o wait that stocker just got his dif caught. ten minutes later.... o yay hes off! we can progress!

i dont mind running easy trails and just cruising along but i also enjoying wheeling hard stuff and seeing people try hard stuff that have no buisness doing so is part of the problem

Baghdad Mosque Closings Spark Weapons Shortage

They are for stockers and slightly modified Jeeps. About 8 or 9 years ago, a few of us were going to go to a jamboree......but the guy on the phone said it was for Jeeps with tires 33" or under, or at least I think that's what it was. Anyway, it seemed like they wanted stockish rigs with winches and tow hooks :?

I'd take my little TurdJ to one.....if it wasn't so expensive :roll:

Back