New addition to the family...

Greywolf

RE: Stalling 258

Knew we had the Jeep thing bad, but damn... Just got back from upstate New York after my girlfriend and I picked up the new addition to the Jeep family... a 1962 CJ-6!

Things brings us to: 1979 CJ-5 Near about a full set not counting a TJ,
1962 CJ-6 the flat fenders, Commandos, assorted
1981 CJ-7 trucks and others goodies that Willys,
1982 CJ-8 Kaiser, and Jeep made... but the basic
1994 YJ family is complete. :p

3 Full size Wagoneers and 1 more CJ-5 (parts donor until it gets stripped enough to start a frame up restoration/rebuild on) add to the mix.

If this keeps going someone is going to lock me away in a home for wayward Jeep nuts!

Biggest plus is... with all of these things to play in the Jeep Gremlins spread themselves out and don't concentrate their full force on any once vehicle!

Greywolf said:
Biggest plus is... with all of these things to play in the Jeep Gremlins spread themselves out and don't concentrate their full force on any once vehicle!

I like your logic!! :lol:

OH MY!!! i cant even afford 2 jeeps :( paying 660$ a month (jeep payments and insurance) the only other jeep in my family is the Jeep Liberty stroller and its my sisters for when the baby comes -> comes with wheel and all :D

RE: Stock XJ Owners...

antsinmypants said:
OH MY!!! i cant even afford 2 jeeps :( paying 660$ a month (jeep payments and insurance) the only other jeep in my family is the Jeep Liberty stroller and its my sisters for when the baby comes -> comes with wheel and all :D

Ha...I got my buddy the jeep liberty stroller when his wife got pregnant.
Its awsome!

Back