more messing around

maybe this will work better. Still cant find my way around the site to put pix in. HELP..................

You need to use the
image-missing.png
tags on either side of the picture address location.

image-missing.png

For example, here is the way I tagged the photo in my Signature line:
strip2a-5.gif

Or, you can attack a pic using the attachment feature found when you reply or make a new post.

RE: Stock XJ Owners...

Hi-Ya yjdave,

I am unsure if you are having difficulty (1) inserting a picture into the text of a post, or (2) inserting a picture into your signature line/area.

Or both, in which case I guess they would add up to (3). :wink:

(1) If you are trying to embed a picture within the text of a post, that is done (as Mingez explained above) with the leading "
image-missing.png
" tags. You need to place an "
image-missing.png
" immediately following the I-Net web address of the picture. (No spaces)

For example; to insert a web-hosted right-rear quarter picture of the Bubbacon at this point in the text of this post, I type:

image-missing.png

which produces the following picture when this post is viewed:

image-missing.png

(2) You need to use the leading "
image-missing.png
" tags to insert a picture into your signature line/area, as well. The procedural difference being that the "img" tags must be typed into the profile area of your Jeepz-dot-com account rather than the text of a post.

To edit your "profile" information, first mouse-click on this hyper-button located at the top of any page when you are logged into your Jeepz-dot-com account:

image-missing.png

Then type the leading "
image-missing.png
" tag into this text box:

image-missing.png

Then mouse-click on the "submit" hyper-button that is located at the bottom of the "profile" page.

The info shown typed into the "profile" text box shown above produces the picture that is visible in my sig-line-area.

We want to see your Jeep pics.

Hoping the above helps,

Gadget

Back