Look out Austin, TX !

prariepunk

LOOK OUT AUSTIN, here I come..... On Saturday Mourning I will be on my way south (driving not flying). In a Chevy 4-door dually and a little sunfire (sun-fart).... oh yeah, and my jeep on a trailer with another 3 axles and one roll-bar. It still isn't fixed from Superbowl sunday but it'll be there soon, I'm training to be a mechanic with my father-in-law...... well father-OUT-law, at least out laws are wanted :D . I'll write y'all when I get there...... Who's all 'round Austin anyway? Give me a shout and we'll have to get together some time!

XJ Nick is near by. Nymisus is actually in Austin. Who am I forgetting??? hmmmm....

BTW the next Real World is down there, see if you can get any pics of some hotties up on the board. It won't be hard...it's like the land of plenty in that reguard.

Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Why can

About 600 miles north of Austin.....

Re: RE:

Hi,

mingez said:
XJ Nick is near by.

Yeah, I'm about 65 miles south of Austin, but I was in Alaska up until this past saturday (June 11th). It was nice experiencing a second winter, but now I'm back in the Texas heat :mrgreen:

-Nick :!:

Wanna see "redneck"?

Hi,

90Xjay said:
Nick,
My company's HQ is in Gonzales, are you near there?

Yeah, I meant to say that I'm south-west of Austin, in San Antonio. :mrgreen:

-Nick :!:

RE: well the clutch works...

Well, I made it. A few extra pit stops for "the little one" but I'm in Austin. My Jeep is a nightmarer for the upcomming emmisions so I'm just gonna have a toy now :( . I'm living off of Slaughter Rd. in South Austin (one of the main roads?) and getting alot of help from my "out-laws" with the Jeep. Once I get it running I'll have a chance to do some trail riding but I'll have to get it trailered to the trails :(. I'll keep y'all posted on the running condition to get some trails in this year.

Hey,

A very good friend of mine runs the Firestone on the interstate at William F. Cannon road. If you need and help with the inspection, I will be glad to give him a call. He runs a good store and he will treat you right.

RE: ABS Vibration no light

Oh, thank you but there is no hope for this one (my Jeep) I need a whole new wiring set up and the whole emmisions is gonna make me cry.... my jeep has headers and a whole bunch of performance mods..... that helped me break it in the first place :oops: . Thank you for the offer but it'll just be a toy :twisted: .... Hey have any of y'all ever heard of the "Austin River Rats"? I tried to locate them and thier website www.rock-it-land.com doesn't work. I don't know if they are still around or what!?!?!

Back