Should be brought to attention to all....

Snitty

I haven't been around so much in the past month. I'm not sure if this has been brought to topic yet, but it very well should be. This is just ridiculous.

VIDEO

Website

Leave him some feedback

He's an ignorant snot nosed kid. I'm surprised they even gave him the airtime.

Funny part is he was so stupid that Hannity and Colmbs actually were in agreement :shock:

Now that I just puked up my breakfast.... this twerp needs a good beating!

BOUNTY!!!!!!!!!!!!

Grab the tazer, we got one!

PZZAAAT...... PZZZAAATTTTT...PZZZAAAAT....ZZAAT :shock: :? :shock: :? :shock: :?

1987 YJ FOR SALE

He really was stupid...first of all for not taking his argument in the right direction and second of all for going into a Lion's den without having a leg to stand on. They ripped him new one.
I like how he talked about luring soldiers into the army with "educational bribery." Yeah, Moron, those are commonly called "benefits." Most every company in America has benefits.

Stock TJ height differences??

HAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA. that dude got told off but good. i love it, what a tard. i couldnt stop laughing at the moron. and that line about the lions den and no legs, i couldnt have sead it better myself. that "tweeker" (has to be on some kind of drugs) was studderin' and umm'in and just couldnt find any words hahaha. what a tard. and whoever were the interviewers were just strait taring him a new on, well more than just one. squishing that weirdo into the ground like bug plastered in dog poo and caked on your shoe. hehe that was funny.

RE: Stock TJ height differences??

Parents must be proud. It's sad that people like that actually exist, and that people actually support his ideas.

RE: New Jeeper...

People like that should be sent to Iraq or somethin to see what they really have. There's no reason to attack people for defending YOU. He'd be dead if he were in another country right now. And as far as I'm concerned he's better that way.
Mike

This website is proudly dedicated to the following ideals:

The excessive base salaries must be reduced.

HUH? My excessive base what? Sounds to me like he's an excessive base head! These jackons better look the F out! Bush already went nuts on a a couple of dumbholes overseas. I don't think he'd be against turning us lose on a few over here.

Staff Sergeant H.
Proudly and Underlypaid Serving since '94

Re: RE: small Jeep big flex.

Ya know if we have to go back to the draft system, God forbid, I want to be one of the "Friends and Neighbors" that select him. As a matter of fact I'll pick him up and deliver him!

mike

around here if somebody killed that guy they would be aquitted on the "he needed killin'" defense........

Wow, what a moron.

Is it just me or did he resemble Balky Bartokomous from the 80's Sitcom "Perfect Strangers?"

perfect_strangers_tvg_1986-5.jpg

RE:

mingez said:
Wow, what a moron.

Is it just me or did he resemble Balky Bartokomous from the 80's Sitcom "Perfect Strangers?"

perfect_strangers_tvg_1986-5.jpg

Hey, you're right!! Weren't they gay? (not that there's anything wrong with that) :lol:

Here's some food for thought: an injured American solider being prepared to be carried away in shame! So much for being tough! Well, if you sign up for the military, you encounter the potential consequences. The only sad thing here is that we, the innocent American taxpayers, must now foot the bill for this man's poor choices and stupidity!

THE ONLY SAD THING IS SCUM OF THE EARTH LIKE HIM GET TO LIVE HERE AND DO NOT EVEN UNDERSTAND WHY WE HAVE THE FREEDOM OF SPEECH! NOW I WONDER IF HE KNOWS WHERE THE FREEDOM OF SPEECH CAME FROM? ANOTHER THING TO NOTE, IF HE DOESNT SUPPORT THE TROOPS OR EVEN CARE FOR THE ONES DEAD AND GONE. WHY IS HE STILL PUTTING UP WITH FOOTING THE BILL? WHY NOT GET THE HELL OUT OF THE USA AND MOVE TO FRANCE! WHY, CAUSE WE HAVE THE FREEDOM TO SAY WHATEVER BS WE WANT. HERE, PEOPLE LIKE HIM CAN BE A JACKA$$'S. THERE ARE IDIOTS EVERYWHERE, AND THIS ONE JUST MAKES ME WANT TO KICK HIS A$$! NO, RATHER DROP HIM IN IRAQ, AND LET HIM GET BEAT DOWN BY THE ONES PROTECTING HIS RIGHTS AND BY THE ONES ATTACKING HIS FREEDOM.

I finally just got to see this video, does anyone know where he lives, cause I seriously want to punch his face in!
I am angry!

Ya know, I've seen the size of a lot of our service men (and women!) and I'd be afraid to say what he's saying even in jest! My guess is he'll meet a very violent end beneath one of them's standard issue, and will never be heard from again.

Back