New socks and shoes for the Jeep

anthonyp

RE: ABS Vibration no light

Happy Father's Day to all the Dads out there!
Got some new rims and tires for the Jeep. We're now on OEM Canyons 15x8's (Ebay) and BFG Land Terrain 31x10.5's. Nothing too crazy...but the Jeep looks better...rides better...and, of course, we picked up another inch of ground clearance. Here's a pic in the driveway. Hoping for some "action" photos over the July 4th holiday. I also put a pic of the tread for the curious.
image-missing.png

image-missing.png

RE: Lift kit? which brand to go with?

out of curiosity, how much did the canyon's run you without shipping on ebay?

I picked up the 4 Canyon rims and centercaps on Ebay for $221 plus shipping. Two of them are mint. Two of them have minor scratches in the clear coat....but you have to get pretty close to tell. That's $56 a rim. In my opinion....pretty sweet. Factory look, factory fit, factory offset (the 31x10.5's are right at the edge of the fender flares). Heck, you can't even buy too many 15x8 aftermarket steel rims for $56 a pop! I'm very pleased with them. I was patient in my Ebay search. I've seen 4 of those rims go for much more on Ebay. One word of caution, if you're shopping for these on Ebay be careful. I've seen many of the Cherokee "canyons" advertised as 15x8 and to my knowledge they are 15x7.

anthonyp said:
...........One word of caution, if you're shopping for these on Ebay be careful. I've seen many of the Cherokee "canyons" advertised as 15x8 and to my knowledge they are 15x7.

Good advice!! My spare is on one of those Cheokee "canyons" - looks similar but not quite the same. That's a good price you paid - about what I paid for my Canyons on eBay - tho they were not mint (but much better than the POS factory steel mud-holdin' rims).

You're a lucky father!!! Jeep's lookin' good!!!!!!

Back