Think this guy likes his wiring??

When the roadkill roll over and cover their eyes as your Jeep approaches, you have too many lights.

The guy just likes gadgets. I see nothing wrong with that. :wink:

Regards,

Gadget

Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Jeepy!!!

I think the road kill is more likely to crawl underneither the jeep and use it as a tanning bed. I just hope that he has seperate relays on all those lights

RE: Re: RE: Think this guy likes his wiring??

Overkill, but cool nonetheless.

I was there, I saw the 07 Wrangler!

Must be a Jeep thing because I'm way more interested in seeing his switch set up so I can do something similar on my dash. Though I doubt I'd ever have that many lights or switches.

RE: Re: RE: Think this guy likes his wiring??

For convenience sake:

image-missing.png

image-missing.png

image-missing.png

mingez said:
For convenience sake:

image-missing.png

image-missing.png

image-missing.png

ALL YOURS FOR ONLY $18K!

Actually, pretty sad story behind it, the jeepers sister has cancer and he is selling it off for $$ to help her with. Poor Jeeper, we ALL know how much he must love that rig!

Yea that is pretty sad. It's a nice rig and I would hate to see it go. Rather see it go than my sister though.....for sure.

I'd keep the rig if it were my brother going.... He got me for..... a "little" money and when things go wrong it's my fault..... even my mom told him to grow up...... I'd KEEP the rig and say "Better you than me!" to my brother.... but that's me

Waaaay too much light! Especially those big ol' honkin' things right in the middle!!! I hates big lights like that, they look so out of place. Keep'em proportional to the rest of the vehicle and that many might be ok.

He should take the lights off (or at least most of them) and simply give them to whoever buys it...and they can put them back on if they want to or not.

Wow, those center lights in front have to be like a foot in diameter!!!

he could get a job working for the state highway using the lights to cook roadkill so they are easier to clean up

still looking

its like something out of Close Encounters of the Jeep Kind

Tie rod / ball joint queston...

Overkill. Hope he sells it for his sake, since his sister needs help (IF you can trust that statement on the internet). 88 your close man, see: 9" Light Force lights

Lady

RE: Building a fiberglass center console....any advice?

i gotta say i love lights, antenna, and audio. but my goodness thats alot of flame. i have to agree that the ones in the center of the bumper are waaayy to large. thats why i will always stick to KC daylighters. perfect look and size.

Back