What's the worst that's happened to you

prariepunk

OR some one you know: My friends filled up condoms with mayonaise and tied them to my antenna and shoved them in my exhaust (Not in the jeep). My buddy had some one put womens shaving cream allover his car... it ate the paint off! I hear bologna does that too, along with Coke.

Me and another guy seran-wrapped (sp?) a friend's car. Then we COVERED it in chicken maneure. Then threw some condoms on top of that. And, this was in our highschool parking lot, in the middle of her basketball game. Good thing she won the game!!

RE: Are you normal? Take the test.

I once covered a car with dish soap, then a layer of TP, then poured water over the whole mess. This was in the winter and it froze. The next day there was a frozen layer of TP stuck well to the car, and washing it off took forever (so I hear) b/c the soap just kept making suds. This was in high school.

Some jerk once decided it would be fun to throw rocks at cars and I came back to find my brand new XJ in my girlfriends parking lot with a shattered windshield and a dented hood and roof. That was the first time some idiot cost me the $500 deductible on this car.

RE: winches

A couple of years ago, I had just bought a neat little Izusu 4X4 off of a indivual and before I could get down to the guys lot to get it picked up some punklets had stood in the alley and through rocks at it and two other cars parked near this guys shop and busted the windsheild out of it.
We found the house where they lived and even the pile of rocks they used. OF course the local Barney Fife just about refused to even go to the door and confront the loser parents.
He just said that he wished they would not do that , but kids will be kids...

RE: Got in an Accident

Dr:"Just bend over and put your elbows on the table."

Popping noise when shifting

On the bus ride home from a soccer game, one of my friends had fallen asleep and another kid put his bare a$$ about an inch from his face and let one rip. Extremely nasty!

Although south's experience doesnt sound like too much fun either :oops:

RE: dana 44 balljoints

Woke up to a 75 lb boxer sitting on my face. Oh the humanity.

Gently coaxed into position by my jerk friends.

Well hell, I'm not even going to bother.

Snitty died....how much worse does it get than that? Kind of makes mine look silly.....

RE: Rear Brakes Leaking

Got really, really, really drunk, lost a bet and made a complete a$$ of myself in front of people I work with. Lets just say it involves a game of pool upstairs in a bar (packed with people) that overlooks a hockey rink, tequila (and whatever else I was drinking), and me being naked....I'm sure you can figure out what happened. This was on a friday night. Come monday, everyone in the plant (300 people) knew what I did.

RE: Anybody else get one of these in the mail?

Junkpile said:
Snitty died....how much worse does it get than that? Kind of makes mine look silly.....

Well, you could say that the person who killed Snitty has done something really bad to someone before :lol: ....like killing someone!

RE: FS: "If you can read this... ROLL ME OVER!" de

Not to be a "one-upper" or make light of death, but I'd almost prefer that over a dog's nads in my face.

Windshield Woes

One of the worst I ever heard of was some friends of mine in college went and got some deli sized donuts (the big ones) and had one of the guys go in the bathroom and place them on his ding dong and take pictures with a Polaroid. They took the donuts to their fraternity house and put them on the table before breakfast. They left the pictures under the donut box.
At least that was the story I was told.

J10 Dana 44 on a YJ?

Anyone ever see Van Wilder? For whatever reason, that came to mind when I just read this :shock:

I had just finished cleaning out my barn and had a wheel barrow overflowing with recycled grass, tripped and went face first into it... noone was there but me and three fat horses and I believe that they laughed with me!- Still not as bad as dying but I felt like it!

Back