There is a new gal in town!

Tug-n-pull

Hey gang I just got a new member signed up and shes a real sweety so be nice to her "as I already knew you would be" her name is Barbra and she has a brand new Jeep X Black on Black with Tiger seat covers. She's a great person and loves her Jeep more and more every day. I am trying to get her started here but with not much action yet so please give her a little welcome to get her started. Thanks in advance form me on this one. Oh yea she also has her own Harley, Horses, and Farm. A killer gal!!!!!! Tug :wink:

am i crazy

Hi I am Beretta, I am a Scorpio. I enjoy long walks to places and food to digest. Breathing is a major part of my life, although I will give it up for the right women...... ( not really ) my girl is beautiful and lets me drive her jeep ( located in album ) she leaves me breathless...

welcome to jeepz! show us your jeep!

Welcome to Jeepz Barbara! Any friend of Tug is a friend of ours ;)

RE: Sporatic vibration

WOW- thanks fellow Jeep people...and thanks for the wonderful intro Tug, you are too sweet!

Thank's Folks! You all will not be sorry she's a real Jeep Gal to say the least! I just wish I had more time to be more active her myself! tug

RE: Jeep Trailor???

Welcome Barbara!!!!

You know, we always like more Jeep pictures, if you happen to have any of yours (and the Harley too)!!!

RE: FS: "If you can read this... ROLL ME OVER!" de

Hey there, Barbara!! Welcome to the "Z"! Glad to have you aboard!

Ahoy, Barbara!

image-missing.png

Welcome aboard the good ship, Jeepz.

Regards,

Gadget

PS: Good to hear from you, Tug. Hoping all is well with the Tug family.

Welcome aboard, Firecaptain!! Tell us a bit about yourself. Where ya from? What are your interests? Got any pics of the CJ?

Back