New to the boards

RE: who is it?

Junkpile said:
Welcome.

Don't say the word fuzzy bunny , because the profanity filter just changes it to "fuzzy bunny". So even when someone is being a fuzzy bunny , don't call them a fuzzy bunny because you will actually say fuzzy bunny.......and then it just gets confusing.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Too funny, Junk!!!

And, yeah, don't say gentle lady, either, it will come out as "gentle lady" even though it seems like a female dog!

Yeah the filter does do some weird things. Funny part is if you type the word shit, the filter misses that one ;)

I'll leave it up to you all to figure out what causes the filter to write "ray of sunshine" or "special flower" :lol:

Typing a few choice profane words and hitting the "preview" button can be interesting.

RE: Re: When Is a YJ ready????

Greetings from Madison Heights, Michigan :)

I am Sean... AKA the MJ (MichiganJeepers.com) Stalker... I type unnecessarily lengthy replies because I like to write... Welcome to Jeepz. Hope you stick around, always great to have a new person around... Everyone here's very friendly and helpful, big reason that I stayed around, being that this was my first message board period, let alone it being a Jeep one... Think I was on here before I even took it wheeling... Ah yes, distinctly, I remember, it was in the late September, when my Jeepys ailing... yeah... Like I said, I trail off a bit :D

Pussy... That's an interesting one really... Who came up with the substitutions?!?

RE: Re: RE: Re: When Is a YJ ready????

It's kind of like Mad Libs online

Back