New to the boards

Brad_Shep

Whats going on ya'll? My name is Brad, but my friends call me Shep. I am from Cincinnati, Ohio and i am 19. I going to be a soph at UC for major in MET and a minor in biochemical engineering. Here are sopme of the toys. I am proud to say i bought these vehicles out of my pocket too!!..
**99 XJ- Nothing special, infinite sound system, thats about it
** 95 wrangler - lifted on procomps, lots of stainless and custom work, 2.5L now, but would like to put a W351 stroked out to a 408 sometime in the next year or so
**87 Mustang Cobra clone - A TON of stuff done to that, but this is a jeep site ya know :D

I am looking to buy a a daily driver jeep pickup. I REALLY want a J truck but a Comanche would be nice also. Like to paint it olive drab with army star on side with black rims. Out of my friends i am the body guy and im just now starting to learn on how cars/trucks work. try to post some pics of the toys
Hope to talk/ maybe see ya'll around.
Thanks
Brad (Shep)

Welcome to Jeepz!!
Sounds like you have been busy.
Good luck finding the FSJ, a guy in our town has one just like you described minus the star on the door

Welcome to the "Z", Brad_Shep!! Lived in Cincinnati for 15 years.....employed at MSD (mud, shite, and debris) for 10. Got a few hours in at night school at UC - great place!! Saw both John Prine and Steve Goodman (rest his soul) at Bogarts......don't know if it's even there anymore. Still know lots of people there, though I haven't talked to most in quite a while. Probably not the same crowd, though.........they'd all be in their 50's! :shock:

Do folks still listen to WEBN??

Welcome aboard!
You sure seem like a fellow fanatic. 2 Jeeps and a Mustang? Why don't we just cut the formalities and declare you and Joopin' "best friends" right now. :)

Always good to have another member! Welcome to the "Z" from the Tornado Bait Ranch.

Mud4feet - hell yeah they still play it. Listen to WEBN all the time!!
i figure there was another guy on this board that had to be in both mustang and jeeps, i know im not a rare bread! Eventually i want to get into old Mopars but thats when the money starts coming in out of college so i guess fords will do. thanks for the welcome guys!

Snitty said:
I dont know what the "Z" is... but welcome to the forum
The "Z":

Main Entry: The "Z":
Pronunciation: ThuH-'zEE
Function: proper noun
: A nickname endeared to this website by a few of our more prolific members. The Z in the word Jeepz is what seperates us nomenclature-wise from other websites and forums. (Also see www.Jeepz.com)

Etymology: MODERN ENGLISH/INTERNET COLLOQUIALLISM. Believed to be first posted by Mud4feet as an observation in the title of Jeepz. Decided by many an interesting nickname, and as a result, the term stuck amongst many other members.

:D

When Is a YJ ready????

mingez said:
Snitty said:
I dont know what the "Z" is... but welcome to the forum
The "Z":

Main Entry: The "Z":
Pronunciation: ThuH-'zEE
Function: proper noun
: A nickname endeared to this website by a few of our more prolific members. The Z in the word Jeepz is what seperates us nomenclature-wise from other websites and forums. (Also see www.Jeepz.com)

Etymology: MODERN ENGLISH/INTERNET COLLOQUIALLISM. Believed to be first posted by Mud4feet as an observation in the title of Jeepz. Decided by many an interesting nickname, and as a result, the term stuck amongst many other members.

:D

Sorry, guys (and gals), guilty as charged. :oops: Guess I've watched too much "Men in Black".........couldn't get past the "Zed".

Welcome.

Don't say the word dick , because the profanity filter just changes it to "fuzzy bunny". So even when someone is being a dick , don't call them a dick because you will actually say fuzzy bunny.......and then it just gets confusing.

Back