Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Whats going on ya'll? My name is Brad, but my friends call me Shep. I am from Cincinnati, Ohio and i am 19. I going to be a soph at UC for major in MET and a minor in biochemical engineering. Here are sopme of the toys. I am proud to say i bought these vehicles out of my pocket too!!..
    **99 XJ- Nothing special, infinite sound system, thats about it
    ** 95 wrangler - lifted on procomps, lots of stainless and custom work, 2.5L now, but would like to put a W351 stroked out to a 408 sometime in the next year or so
    **87 Mustang Cobra clone - A TON of stuff done to that, but this is a jeep site ya know

I am looking to buy a a daily driver jeep pickup. I REALLY want a J truck but a Comanche would be nice also. Like to paint it olive drab with army star on side with black rims. Out of my friends i am the body guy and im just now starting to learn on how cars/trucks work. try to post some pics of the toys
    Hope to talk/ maybe see ya'll around.
    Thanks
    Brad (Shep)

New to the boards

Welcome to Jeepz!!
    Sounds like you have been busy.
    Good luck finding the FSJ, a guy in our town has one just like you described minus the star on the door

Welcome to the "Z", Brad_Shep!! Lived in Cincinnati for 15 years.....employed at MSD (mud, shite, and debris) for 10. Got a few hours in at night school at UC - great place!! Saw both John Prine and Steve Goodman (rest his soul) at Bogarts......don't know if it's even there anymore. Still know lots of people there, though I haven't talked to most in quite a while. Probably not the same crowd, though.........they'd all be in their 50's!

Do folks still listen to WEBN??
    Just Enjoy Every Possibility!

Welcome aboard!
    You sure seem like a fellow fanatic. 2 Jeeps and a Mustang? Why don't we just cut the formalities and declare you and Joopin' "best friends" right now. :)

Currently own a 98 XJ bone stock, but click Here: For pics of my TJ and old XJ.

Always good to have another member! Welcome to the "Z" from the Tornado Bait Ranch.

Mud4feet - hell yeah they still play it. Listen to WEBN all the time!!
    i figure there was another guy on this board that had to be in both mustang and jeeps, i know im not a rare bread! Eventually i want to get into old Mopars but thats when the money starts coming in out of college so i guess fords will do. thanks for the welcome guys!

Here is a picture of the Cherokee, I am having troubles with putting the wrangler up because too big. Try to get it up later
    http://www.jeepz.com/gallery/showpho...cat/500/page/1

Re: Name THIS one

Welcome to Jeepz Shep!

I dont know what the "Z" is... but welcome to the forum
    93 YJ 4.0
    Spring Over, 33x12.50 Mastercraft Courser M/T, High Flow Exhaust, Diamondplate Rear Bumper, Trimmed Flares, 6\" spotters

We, the Sovereign People of the Universe, wish to live in peace. We live among you, but we are not of you.

Welcome aboard!

Quote Originally Posted by Snitty
    The "Z":

Main Entry: The "Z":
    Pronunciation: ThuH-'zEE
    Function: proper noun
    : A nickname endeared to this website by a few of our more prolific members. The Z in the word Jeepz is what seperates us nomenclature-wise from other websites and forums. (Also see www.Jeepz.com)

Etymology: MODERN ENGLISH/INTERNET COLLOQUIALLISM. Believed to be first posted by Mud4feet as an observation in the title of Jeepz. Decided by many an interesting nickname, and as a result, the term stuck amongst many other members.

Currently own a 98 XJ bone stock, but click Here: For pics of my TJ and old XJ.

Re: Wow! Now THAT'S a cool car!

Welcome to the board.

Quote Originally Posted by mingez

Ahhhh and to think all along i was reading the ZED

Welcome budd
    Kimberly - Jeep girls like to get dirty
    this little piggy went to market
    (his name is fat frank cause he eats a lot of fast food while hes in town)
    yellowjeeper@hotmail.com

welcome aboard
    It used to be a jeep Thing,
    But all that stuff broke

-Johnny-

Ahhhh and to think all along i was reading the ZED
    ...freakin' Canadians.

Welcome,

X

where'd our gals go?

Welcome aboard!

Good to have you Shep, words of wisdom "hang on tight", Jeepz is a hell of a ride.

When Is a YJ ready????

Quote Originally Posted by mingez
    Quote Originally Posted by Snitty
    The "Z":

Function: proper noun
    : A nickname endeared to this website by a few of our more prolific members. The Z in the word Jeepz is what seperates us nomenclature-wise from other websites and forums. (Also see www.Jeepz.com)

Etymology: MODERN ENGLISH/INTERNET COLLOQUIALLISM. Believed to be first posted by Mud4feet as an observation in the title of Jeepz. Decided by many an interesting nickname, and as a result, the term stuck amongst many other members.

Sorry, guys (and gals), guilty as charged. Guess I've watched too much "Men in Black".........couldn't get past the "Zed".
    Just Enjoy Every Possibility!

Welcome.

Don't say the word dick , because the profanity filter just changes it to "fuzzy bunny". So even when someone is being a dick , don't call them a dick because you will actually say fuzzy bunny.......and then it just gets confusing.

Page 1 of 2 12 Last