Picture please of this!!!

Brad_Shep

If someone can find a picture of a YJ with 33x12.50's and a 4 inch lift with either a 3 inch body or a 2 inch body lift that has a 4 inch susep. lift on it that would be awesome. Would like a picture of both, doesnt have to have the suspe. lift either. See mine has a 4 inch skyjacker lift with 33x12.50's and i am wanting to see what one looks like with a 2 inch body and another with a 3 to see what it looks like. i dont have enough money for new tires and i dont want it so high that it looks like i have small tires with the 3 inch body. Hope ya'll get my drift.
Thanks
Brad

Are your 33's making contact with the fenders or flares? A 1" BL should cure that or maybe a 1/2" to 1" shackle lift.

stalling problem

4" suspension with a 2" body lift will look ok... that would be much like 33s on SOA, that's what i have

Sully said:
What about 4 inch suspension and 2 inch body lift on 35's?

that is what i will be doing to my 1994 YJ after the expert suggestions form our "Z" jeepers.

Re: RE: Picture please of this!!!

I am planning on running 33" when my 31" are bald. I have almost a 4 in suspension lift and I am going with a 1" BL and I have TJ flares now

Suspension setup ?'s

I'm confused. If you have 33's now and don't have the money for tires, then why do you want a body lift? Does it rub now? I wouldn't think it would with a 4" lift. If it doesn't rub then you will be putting on a body lift just for the sake of having one???

RE: I

i think i am going 2 inch BL......... would like some more tire clearance for trails.

Major modifications- YJ

You can check out the pictures on my cardomain site. The address is above my picture. I have a 2 1/2" spring lift and the Revolvers lift it about another 3/4" making it close to 3 1/4". I also have a 3" body lift and I'm running 33x12.5's.

RE: Modifications on gear for HEI

33"s will rub on YJ's with most 4" spring lifts. Consider replacing your stock flares with TJ flares, they'll give you a lot of extra tire clearance without raising your center of gravity or giving the unsightly appearance of a body lift. 2nd choice would be a 1"-2" body lift and lastly, consider shackles (tendency to negatively alter pinion angles and caster).

Re: RE: Got nailed with vehicle inspection...need fender fla

I second what Bounty said. The sawzall is your friend and bodylifts are bfugly.

Bounty__Hunter said:
and lastly, consider shackles (tendency to negatively alter pinion angles and caster).

A mild (1") shackle lift is fine, but as Bounty mentioned, the larger ones can play hell on your steering. As for the pinion angle, it can actually help the pinion angle depending on lift height and the size of the shackles - but again, I'm referring to a reasonable shackle lift (not the 2" lift shackle eBay junk).

Back