I'm Back

dropseys

RE: Re: RE: Gas tank size question answered

Well, after 2 weeks in SO Cal, i am back to the eastern shore opf MD and hating the weather. This humidity is disgusting. I was trying my best not to laugh at the Californians saying, "it's hot today" when it was 85 deg or, "it is a little humid tiday". I did a ride-along with LAPD and Glendale PD while i was there. I love it. I am currently in the app process for both departments. Cross your fingers for me

how long do i need to keep them crossed for .... cause like i work on a computer and its getting really hard to type up my tickets.. and i dont know how comporftable it is going to be to sleep tonight...

Yes the humidity is brutal. I hate this weather. Working outdoors, I drank 8 (16.9 oz) bottles of water yesterday and didn't have to pee once. That is wrong.

C'mon Fall!

I hope you make it out there, Dropseys!

RE: lockers on a YJ

I hate that, pound down the water all night at work, and all day at home, and NOTHING!!! It's TOO HOT, and Waaaaaaayyyyy too humid...

Where are my beloved 4 degree mornings?!? I hate the summer :evil:

RE: Suspension setup ?

Try digging a 4 foot deep hole with no wind in 105 degree weather and 70% humidity!! My dark navy blue shirt is now mostly white from the salt left behind by the evaporating sweat!

RE: A little unusual

Saurian said:
I hate that, pound down the water all night at work, and all day at home, and NOTHING!!! It's TOO HOT, and Waaaaaaayyyyy too humid...

Where are my beloved 4 degree mornings?!? I hate the summer :evil:

HAHAHA!!! Saurian, you must know John McCutheon!!!! (Dulcimer player and song writer). I have a CD with a song called "The Boy Who Hates Summer"...........he HAD to be talking about you!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Personally, I hate to be cold........hate that getting numb, then aching like a mother while I thaw out. Give me the sweat and strippin' off clothes anytime! No pain!!!

But I'll really live anywhere and adapt...........haven't froze to death or collapsed from heat exhaustion yet!!!!! Gotta love this country!

RE: Suspension setup ?

good luck with the job applications :D !

even though i moved to so cal a few months ago, i still find it funny when people here say "oh it's hot." or "oh it's cold." i guess growing up in pa gave me reference points for hot and cold.

Back