Good Free Coustom Work done for you, on Your Jeep!

Tug-n-pull

Ever wish you could get a little something special costom Built for your Jeep! Say a new unusual front bumper with super quality hooks, brush guard, and special designed high jack mount and bla bla bla. Check out you local high school and see if they have a welding fab shop. Our local school does, and will build just about anything labor free, and materials at cost. Not only do they do it free they do it with all the pains and expert advice of a certified welding teacher. Better than you can buy in most cases. The kids get experence and you get product. The kids can say I built that when you drive by their local hang outs. You get good will with the kids and teachers in the school. Win Win everyone is better for the whole thing. I plan to have a top rack made out of square tubeing and a kick butt set of bumpers made up real soon. I will keep you posted on my kiddie kraft project as it comes to be. There are also Auto Shop Classes and Body repair classes and ect..... Look into it and share what you find. Thanks Tug!

PS oh yea don't forget to throw a really great Pizza Party when they do get done!
image-missing.png
[addsig]

hi there,

great tip man....

i think you're absolutely right,if you are in a boring class this sort of thing

can get these kids intrested.
image-missing.png

[addsig]

from the kids side (being one myself), we like doing projects like that. my school doesn't have an auto shop, but we have a klot of kids to half-day at a trade school in the next town over for that stuff. people would bring in stuff for us to do when i took woodshop, and it was cool to see somethign u built around the school or at someone's house. just keep in mind that it wont always be perfect, cause the first thing i learned in shop was how to hide screw-ups....

another thought is really cheap paint jobs. i plan to do that next spring[addsig]

Back