arkansas

far_right

any jeepers here from arkansas, or close around

go hogs beat lsu!!!!!!!!!!
image-missing.png
image-missing.png
[addsig]

Not me, but who has wheeled the new Superlift park near Hot Springs? Let's hear details
image-missing.png
[addsig]

not saying that he didn't suck...that was Monica's job!!!!!!
image-missing.png
image-missing.png
image-missing.png
image-missing.png
image-missing.png
[addsig]

Now be Nice to old Slick Willie, What good old red blooded American male placed in the white house as the most high in the USA and for that matter the world would not have a Monica around or several. I mean there is alot of stress in being on top (pardon the pun). I would have the secret service guy busy asking the gal on the left 3rd row back in the Blue Dress up to the oval office after dinner on a regular basis. And if you did have a Monica on the side and a wife like Hilery who among us would not lie when caught. I would! Slick Willie was not that bad just careless about what and who he was doing. Tug[addsig]

as regards to clinton has anyone noticed my name "far right" refrence to being as Republican as you can get, haha
image-missing.png
, ooh yeah i heard clinton doesnt like jeeps
image-missing.png
[addsig]

Far Right man I was just starting to like you to! lol Yellow Dog here. As in as Yellow as you can get but Clinton I hear Loves Jeeps and Loves Topless and about anything that will stand still, Hardy har har har!
image-missing.png
What ever we are the Jeep brotherhood extends all silly boundries. Later Tug[addsig]

...I guess you're following that not sinned, first stone theory...true. Good thing he's out of there now that the Bush daughters are 21...
image-missing.png
image-missing.png
image-missing.png
[addsig]

Back