Road trip yesterday

Snitty

A friend called me 2 nights ago to see if I wanted to take a trip to Pittsburgh with him. I accepted. He was going there to look at and hopefully pick up a ZJ that he was looking at on ebay. We got there and it wasn't quite what it claimed to be in the auction. It had enough small problems to deter him from buying it. It also had trouble getting out of 4wd, so we drove his bad transmission having, limited slip chattering, unknown clunk noise maiking ZJ back home without buying the newer one.

But while we were there, without being able to find a place to trail test it on the test drive, we had to make do with what we had. We found a good parking lot with some weird concrete thingies, a good rock garden and some inclines. We had to do some urban offroading. It was a great time and we actually gathered quite a crowd. Those people have never seen anything like it. Even the police stopped by and were havin a good time watchin me. It didnt' perform too bad, but it was not worth buying. Without the urban offroading, it would have been a bigtime trip wasted

Back