Does anybody know of a 4X4 podcast?

cewtwo

What would you reccomend as a lighting package?

I am trying to get a 4X4 podcast together, but I was wondering if any of you know of one?

Most podcasts are either RSS feeds or mp3 files. So, they are not really any device dependent.

Does anyone listen to podcasts? What do you listen to podcasts with?

I don't have a lot of time to listen myself. I have found that with an FM transmitter attached to whatever device you are using can enhance a back country trip by combining two interests.

What do you think?

RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: New wheels

Out of touch old guy question:

What's a podcast?

TwistedCopper said:
Out of touch old guy question:

What's a podcast?

Podcasting is a method of publishing audio broadcasts via the Internet, allowing users to subscribe to a feed of new files (usually MP3s). It became popular in late 2004, largely due to automatic downloading of audio onto portable players or personal computers.

Podcasting is distinct from other types of online media delivery because of its subscription model, which uses a feed (such as RSS or Atom) to deliver an enclosed file. Podcasting enables independent producers to create self-published, syndicated "radio shows," and gives broadcast radio programs a new distribution method. Listeners may subscribe to feeds using "podcatching" software (a type of aggregator), which periodically checks for and downloads new content automatically. Some podcatching software is also able to synchronise (copy) podcasts to portable music players. Any digital audio player or computer with audio-playing software can play podcasts. The same technique can deliver video files, and by 2005 some aggregators could play video as well as audio.

I don't know of any 4x4 podcasts. I've played around with a few but don't listen on a regular basis.

Back