Guess WHAT?!?

Saurian

RE: Re: hellloooo

image-missing.png

Far be it from me to clutter the web with my day-to-day doings, but this is one that I felt like I just had to share!!!

Ok, so you may have noticed that I haven't been on Jeepz that much recently. This is because I was out in Holland, Michigan opening up the 4th O'Charley's... Training the staff, kitchen setup, and other whatnot for 2 weeks... Can we say 145 hour bi-weekly paycheck?!? After that, it was another full week of work (went 2 weeks with no day off, now up to 3 weeks with 1 day off) Anyway, I came back a notably changed person; a lot more outgoing, and a hell of a lot more of a commanding presence, which is exactly what Teddie was looking for when she sent me out there to be on the opening team... Sadly now, though, my opening team days are over...

... because I will be far to busy with my duties as the new ASSISTANT KITCHEN MANAGER at O'Charley's, Chesterfield!!! Effective Monday. I have some crazy cool monogrammed chef-coats and everything!!!

image-missing.png

crazy cool chef coat :twisted:

Besides that, other perks are a very reasonable salary (I know, bye-bye overtime), a week vacation every 6 months, and a yearly bonus of 20 % of my yearly salary :shock:

BWA HA HA HA HAAAAAA!!! Heck, with the price of gas now, I just might be able to break even :lol:

how can i make power with a 4.2

Saurian, I am so happy for you. Even though most of us dont know each other personally its always nice to hear when someone is doing good. Im the kind of person that is always looking for ways to better myself and my life. When i see stuff like this I know there is hope. Thanks and congrats :wink:

Well, the good news is Mud and I do know him personally so I can say with all certainty it couldn't happen to a nicer guy and you deserve it! Congratulations from the Muds! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Congrats on the promotion! Working those kind of hours it seems like it is well deserved.

Yeah man, you talk about your job like you really enjoy it. It's good to see someone moving up the ladder at a job they really appreciate having. You probably have a good future ahead of you with the company. Congratulations on the promotion.

Congrats saurian..... I'll have to come up there and be a nuisance for you :twisted:

on a side note: Dude you look so freaking familiar, I know you from somewhere but I can't think of it (me brain not working right now..... or most of the time) I got alot of fuzzy memories of stuff and it's all a blur, but I know you from somewhere :!:

To lighten the mood...

Thanks so much everyone! I'm geeked about it! Last night was my first official closing shift... We were expecting to be slow because of Labour Day, that, and the fact that gas sits comfortably at 3.00 a gallon up here, and we're right off the freeway. 2 people plus me in the kitchen, so we're working 2 stations each, and Kevin's training someone new on the grill... We were budget 4200 for the day, ended up doing almost 48 even though we closed early. Labor percentage was budgeted to 22.8 that day, I turned in an 18.6! We're shooting for 19 at the end of the week, so for my first shift, wasn't bad, we were out of there in 2 hours cleaning up everything, and that kitchen was spotless, my prep sheets were done, everything was just killer!!!

I've got a set of keys to EVERYTHING, the touchtag to the safe, and will be getting my Squirrel Card and building security code when Dorothy comes back (she's our admin in the office, and the only one who knows of such matters).

Hmm... Prariepunk, I don't know. Have you ever spent any time in Michigan for anything? Lemme rattle off a couple brain pickers, see if they mean anything...

Madison Heights
Charlevoix
Harbour Springs
Boyne City
Cheboygan County
Traverse City

People to People
Europe
Australia/New Zealand

Vic Theatre, Chicago, Megadeth Concert
Amarillo, Texas
Joe Popp

Powhatan, Virginia
Cary Street

Lamphere High School
Madison High School

Relevant places/persons in my life, can't think of any others off the top of my head.

No More Little Buddy......:(

That's just great Sean. I'm happy for you!! But I don't want this to become an excuse for you to become a stranger.

TJ Electric Fan Conversion

COngrats man! Sounds like things are looking up. Looking pretty distinguished in that uniform... but we know better :lol: jk

No worries, Mingez... Actually, as a manager now, I should be getting 2 days off a week... Reason I hadn't been on is because I had worked 3 weeks with one day off between weeks 2 and 3. Heck, 2 days, and mere 10-12 hour shifts, I'm not gonna know what to do with myself.

RE: comanchee parts in YJ?

Saurian said:
Traverse City....

Um..... I might have spent some time in Traverse City..... was up there for a while, but not sure where :twisted: :shock: :? :twisted:

Saurian said:
....Relevant places/persons in my life, can't think of any others off the top of my head.
Don't feel bad.... I can't remember any out of my whole head :twisted: :lol: :roll:

DON'T WORRY, NOW THAT I'M A DAD, I DON'T DO THE THINGS I USED TO.... WELL MOST OF THEM

RE: just got her muddy for the first time! pics and video :

I hear ya... The van accident on the way to Texas, the brake failure accident earlier this year, and the concussion I had when I was little leave a few things fuzzy in my mind sometimes, they usually come and go at random...

But I gotta say, I was thinking the same thing about you; something about your face just seemed familiar to me too, passed it off as one of those wierd coincidences...

Back