just got her muddy for the first time! pics and video :-)

dingus

RE: Heater Core Leaking

hey guys n gals...

just took the "new" XJ out in the mud for the first time and had a blast! that 5 speed transmission is totally awesome, i'm so glad i found her!

also, my first jeep had the transfer case with the full/part time selection, this one does not. although the full time 4wd is convenient at times, this transfer case just FEELS much stronger... if you know what i mean...?

anyways, pics and the video are posted here:

http://www.natecovington.com/jeep/

take it easy,
-nate

RE: Which GPS?

aahhahahahahah i love it. as ive sead before, XJs will always have a special place in my heart couse my first Jeep was an XJ. ive always wanted a 4.0 and a manual, you lucky bastid.

That's a good way to start out. Now you need to hit a little bit more mud. Come out covered to where you can't see the red. I loved my 5spd XJ. I'm looking into getting another one since my bro flipped my other one. Keep up the good work.

RE: Which GPS?

That video was pretty funny. Ya think an approaching puddle of mud would have been an appropriate heads up to your camera woman :)

Hee hee hee...

I've gotten that reaction before... Drive drive drive WHAM SMASH crunch? screech! drive drive...

AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!! What the HELL WAS THAT?!?

Good stuff :D

RE: just got her muddy for the first time! pics and video :

hahahahahahahaha, yeah good times...

i know i should have gotten her muddier, but that mud pit right there was about the biggest thing we saw when we were out, it was pretty dry up there!

-nate

RE: just got her muddy for the first time! pics and video :

Sheeze, come down here. This whole region is wet. I swear, in all my years of living in the desert, I've never seen such precipitation. We ONLY get flash floods it seems. My roof has water damage, and last night on the way back from the GYM I was forced to go a different direction by a Police officer. He said, the road was completely covered, and they lost 2 vehicles to it already. Parked, thank goodness. Now, the clean up. My store is completely covered in run off debris and sand/mud.

cps make coil have low voltage?

mingez said:
Sheeze, come down here. This whole region is wet. I swear, in all my years of living in the desert, I've never seen such precipitation. We ONLY get flash floods it seems. My roof has water damage, and last night on the way back from the GYM I was forced to go a different direction by a Police officer. He said, the road was completely covered, and they lost 2 vehicles to it already. Parked, thank goodness. Now, the clean up. My store is completely covered in run off debris and sand/mud.

Make hay while the sun shines Mingez!!! We want some pics of those two rigs covered in mud!

Back