Jeep "Patriot" and "Rally" Concepts

That Compass looks just like the Compass concept car that was featured in this months JP as one of the Worst Jeep Concept vehicles. Whoever drives one of those should fit right into our new "Street Jeep" forum.

RE: gas mileage

The patriot just looks like a new cherokee. Compass is interesting. I am not sure it fits the jeep product line though.

Sorry I don't like many of the concept cars Jeep has come out with(especially the liberty). I wish they kept the XJ.

I don't think the looks are all that bad. Definatly more of a "street" look...as I doubt they would do all that well off-road.

Throw some 1-tons and 40's under them and I'd wheel 'em though!

The crazy narrow windows on the Patriot look very much like a direct competition to the new H3, in my opinion...

The patriot looks like a classic XJ with an 05 Liberty grille and Dodge Magnum windows. I like it better than the Liberty, although the Libby does look a little bit better this year, but it's still ugly.

I'm not going to beat a dead horse and complain about IFS. Oops, I guess I just did :roll:

patriot-4.jpg

patriot-4.jpg

I like it..... it looks alot better than the "Compass"

Jeep: Please bring back solid axles, please

RE: Gen Chat Katrina

The compass looks like a scion and that other one looks like an H3, lots of plastic and a weak sauce roof rack.

Junkpile said:
Whoever drives one of those should fit right into our new "Street Jeep" forum.

Good one :wink:

The H3 looking one is better than some of their other ideas I've seen.

I agree, it's very XJ ish. And I'm an XJ dude. Just sort of a futuristic or modern version of the ole box on wheels. I'm gonna give a thumbs up for aesthetics.

Back