Back to School

LadyJeepFreak

RE: Gen Chat Katrina

So, who here went back to school last week or this week?

I did and OMG it's hard. I've been out since 2003 and now I'm at a real university not a community college. The course content and complexity are amazing compared to my CC. I hope I make it.

I'm fussing around with Trig and Geometry now and I can't stand math let alone suck at it.

I have an english too, just as boring as all get out. Technical Writing. Woo hoo. I like english and am good at it though.

I keep being reminded of Rodney Dangerfield in "Back to School".....

"Hey, call me when you have no class". :lol: :lol:

So, what about you? Suffering too as well?
Lady

I am going to have an online A&P class in Oct. But not to an actual campus. Got do the prereq's. I'll be on campus in January when I move up to Denver.

I'll be in my second year at a community college this year. It starts Sep. 28th though...along with all the other colleges and universities around here.

And yes, it is going to suck!!

Nah, just dealing with all the extra traffic. I'm a college dropout. I loved the lectures but as for writing papers... hated it

Best of luck to you lady, my hat's off to ya for going back. I wish I had the patience. Hell I wish I had the time :shock:

RE: To lighten the mood...

never went to collage. next school i hope to attend is truck driving school.

RE: just got her muddy for the first time! pics and video :

Mingez and 88, Cool! Best of Luck. Mingez I didn't know you were moving again?

Jeepless, my CC has a truck driving program! Good Luck

Harry, I admire you. You took on parenting instead and have quite a brood to account for! You have much more patience than I. I'm sure you will raise a good bunch of young americans too so that's something to say for.

Me, I'm single again. Time is rare, I work two jobs but I don't have kids either. There is NO way I could have kids and go to College. Power to the moms and dads that do that!

Well off to my day. Have a great one everyone!
Lady

Back