$90,00.00 Rubicon for sale

LBR

Can someone go over to Ebay and post the address here on the Zs (I don't know how) of that 2003 Rubicon Show Jeep with a STARTING bid of $90,000.00!! Check out the 24 Carat Gold winch mount and more! See it on the Rubicon?.......WE THINK NOTTTTTTT.... :lol: :lol: LBR

3f_1_bJPG-5.jpg

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Jeep...oryZ6285QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

IT did not mention if it was Trail Rated or not :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Ideas for a new poll?

I think it's pretty stupid, but it wasn't meant to appeal to guys like us. Some of those carshow guys really do dump that much money in turds like that. In that realm, things like locked D60s take a backseat to chromed out and professionally painted D30s. It's not my cup of tea, but those guys probably shake their heads when they see my junk rolling down the road too.

He's probably got AT LEAST $5k in those wheels. If the graphics are all painted on he could have anywhere between $5k-$20k in paint depending on what materials he used. Interior?....several thousand more.....Those pics probably don't do it justice. As a Jeep it might suck, but as a showcar it's probably quite impressive. I'm a little off mentally though, I can appreciate(to some extent) guys who use Jeeps in unconventional ways.

He's messed up in the head to seriously expect to get that much for it though.

And just to further hurt my good(?) standing here......that is the rim and tire size I was planning on running on my TJ when I bought it!

What do I put in my NV3550 transmission?

Junkpile said:
....that is the rim and tire size I was planning on running on my TJ when I bought it!

I didn't read far enough to see what size of rim/tire it had as I had just aquired a bad case of ROFL-ing and had to run to the Bat-room and excrete a Robin. :shock: :oops: LBR

It's wearing a set of 20"x10" wheels with 38" Nittos mounted on them. I was actually considering a set of 36" Iroks mounted on some 20x10s. The TJ is my DD. They would only have a sidewall as tall as a set of 31s mounted on 15" rims, so they would handle good but I would still have most of the extra ability and looks of a 36" diameter tire. I think I would go with a 17" rim now if I was still going to lift it that high.

Junkpile said:
It's wearing a set of 20"x10" wheels with 38" Nittos mounted on them. I was actually considering a set of 36" Iroks mounted on some 20x10s. The TJ is my DD. They would only have a sidewall as tall as a set of 31s mounted on 15" rims, so they would handle good but I would still have most of the extra ability and looks of a 36" diameter tire. I think I would go with a 17" rim now if I was still going to lift it that high.

If you're not planning on doing rocks then that won't hurt any.

Credibility Disclaimer: This post was for informative uses only, I in no way endorse using anything larger than 16" wheels on a tril rig.
:lol:

8d_1_bJPG-5.jpg

form follows function here?

Honestly, It is clearly stated that it is a "show" vehicle, and I think it is a very tasteful show vehicle The gold plated winch is the only thing I don't see as being needed for show.

I'd wheel it

RE: another annoying D44 questions for BH

haha, i can see it now, urban gangster wheelin, the only catch is theyve all got gold plated winches on the front of their 88 cutlases and el'dorados! o man theyve started something!

Re: RE: I finally found the Video

I'd like to see that gold paint/plating (whatever it is) all flaking off after kissing a few trees/rocks.

Dress you dog?

Man, what a waste of a Rubicon. That reminds me of a used car lot we have out here that keeps taking TJ's and putting 20" wheels with low profile street tires. Everytime I drive by I can't help but think "WHY?"

The biggest problem I have with it is that it is described as a "serious rock crawler" when those tires will cause some serious body damage the second it even gets near a rock. That and the hood scoop is hideous. I don't care if you need "a very direct cool air intake for the blower," it's hideous.

I don't know why you are all hatin' on it. That's the nicest Jeep I've ever seen. It would out wheel any of you posers. That thing RULES!!!

The only way i would pay that much for a jeep is as if it is a AEV (i think they did it) YJ with a Viper engine in it. Or pay for AEV to make a brute with a viper V10 in it.

Brad_Shep said:
The only way i would pay that much for a jeep is .......

I would never pay that for any vehicle. For that kinda money I could get me a little land to wheel my P.O.S. TJ on!!!!! Now THAT'S what I'm talkin' about! :wink:

Back