dirty girl

antsinmypants

gotta make this quick dinners ready....
went to the river today. saw lots of mud heres the after pics, i'll try to get more from the actual trip once the boys post em.. road shot gun in a beefed out toyota, no roof no doors and lots of mud.

laborday001-4.jpg

image-missing.png

Looking good!! Looks like you found a little bit of mud 8)

Can't wait to see the rest of the pictures!

RE: Re: RE: August goings ons..........

Ants, what can I say!!! Mud, mud, mud, mud!!!!!!! The only thing better than getting it all over you (and your Jeep) is squishing it between your toes!!!! Funny how the color changes depending on where you are geographically!!! Ours here is mostly reddish, in Florida is was black muck (and smelled like it sounds), in Ohio it was the color of chocolate, and yours is kinda greyish!!! Never the less, it's MUD!!!!!! Great pics, sounds like you had a great time!!!

MUD

RE: Re: RE: August goings ons..........

Looks like you had a lot of fun. Maybe we can see some rain here in tx soon. The ground is so dry it looks like a earth quake hit here!

Frosty

Daveplot, where'd you get that drooling icon? Oh and as for the color of mud, in Hollister (100 miles Sout of San Francisco) it's mostly grayish brown. Kinda sandy, too.

RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: I finally found the Video

i dont get how you rode shotgun in someone's 'yota, yet your tj is covered in mud too?

Back