Jeep recovery gone wrong.

What a bunch of maroons!!!! I liked one comment I read........"At least the beer was cold!" :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Re: RE: Re: RE: Keep The Smog Stuff Or Not

Ok he had the money to trash that nice Jeep, but they didn't want to invest $50 in buying a hi-lift, jack up the front, and push it over the other side of the hill with no ice at the bottom? Geez that just gets me mad.

Utah_jeepster has returned to the air waves...

Please do remember here people in China have only had the privliage of owning there own 4X4 for a few years now. There just learning how to trash there jeeps....we had many more years of practice

RE: Utah_jeepster has returned to the air waves...

i just dont see why he didnt back down the hill when he was facing the pond on top of the hill

I've only had a Jeep a few years, and never fourwheeled before then, and still have more common sense than that. I wish I had 15-20 grand to throw down the drain like that. They wear suits while fourwheeling? What's the purpose behind that?

They should have got a bulldozer if they counldnt get him out. But no lets drive on the ice I'm sure its hard enough to hold the jeep.

RE: Who

That's one of those days that just keeps getting worse and worse. Apparently they spent all of thier money on winches, snorkels, and stickers and failed to pick up a shovel or two and the book "Seven Things Not to Do When Your Jeep Is Stuck"

currupt4130 said:
i just dont see why he didnt back down the hill when he was facing the pond on top of the hill

That's exactly what I was thinking. It seems like it would have been much easier :roll:

Maybe its a game, kinda like how Takeshi's Castle (Most Extreme Elimination Challenge) has all the wierd games. The one who gets the most ice (by kilogram) into the interior of their vechile wins, thats why he looks so happy as he's pulling all the big chunks out.

Ronald McDonald Sex Change?!?!

Smoooooth !
Strange too is the guy's wheeling in a suit , think i'll rent a tux next time i head out so i too can look sharp

RE: Stereo question

It looks to me like they are spending the millions of dollars they have gotten from selling cheap, inferior plastic objects to WalMart and they have more money than common sense.

Back