Hockey's Finally Back!!!

Craig

RE: Laughter.... the color of life Cont.

Hey, hockey's finally back! Just seeing if there's any hockey fans here and who everyone's teams are. What do you think of the new rules? All I gotta say is Vancouver's gonna take it this year!

Well I am first very happy to say Hockey has returned. As a Arizona Coyotes/Winapeg Jets fan I was very disapointed at last years lock outs. Boo on the teams and managment. Second Huray to Comcast for putting 300 games on streaming video for its users. I will get to see more games on my puter than cable TV!.
With the Great one as head coach....watch your tails...because a mean ole Coyote is back there stalking you!

RE: Hockey

HOCKEY!!!!!!!!!! BACK!!!!!!!!! YEA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shame they lost the TV contract, though. They show it here on OLN ( :shock: ) and we have no choice of teams, but that's not necessarily a bad thing (2 Wings fans, here!!!). Just watchin' hockey again is good. I like the new rules......the game seems to flow more smoothly (I never really understood the "two-line pass" anyway).

flyers guy here, can't wait to see more!

isnt it awesome to turn on sportscenter and see beautiful goals being scored on the ice? habs guy at heart here, but i root for the bruins when they're not playing eachother (long story).

I had mixed thoughts on this whole new TV contract. I used to be able to watch the game with my basic cable package (my girlfriend's too cheap to subscribe to the better package) but now I have to subscribe to the better one just to watch the games. Wait a minute, this is a good thing. Now I have an excuse to get the better package!

I am also happy hockey is back. And my team (Buffalo Sabres) are winning!!!

RE: Re: RE: GL5 or GL3?

Hockey AND Football on at the same time? Yeah baby!!
GO SHARKS!!!

I hope they can overcome the loss of Damphousse...he was money.

RE: Dealership is trying to pull one over

Snitty said:
Is it bad that I had no idea hockey was gone?
You're an idiot... Go Sabres!!!

Hey, Mingez!!!!!!

Snitty said:
Is it bad that I had no idea hockey was gone?

Nah, Snitty, it's not bad. I just means that you're like 90% of the American population. Us hockey fans are an odd lot!! :lol:

Saurian said:
GO RED WINGS!!!
DIE WINGS, DIE!!!! .....sorry, my buddy is a Wings fan, it's been a long time rivalery between us.

Huge hockey fan :D
sat down with my pizza and beer with my buddies on wednesday night. Huge Canucks fan... and not only is hockey back, but so is mr. todd bertuzzi :D YAY!!!!!!!!!!

When is "Enough" really enough, huh?

So...anyone wanna help me burn down the Pepsi Center? I'm sure some of you Red Wings fans'll help. I'll bring the matches!

Reverse cut gears?

Hockey what do you mean its back where did it go?HaHa I'm not a hockey fan,now if motocross was on 7 days a week 24hrs. a day I'd be one happy guy.

Back