I'll Be Back Soon

prariepunk

Yeah.... I'm the little turd that just keeps hanging on ;) I'm moving again and will be without the net for a few (un-determined in length) days..... I WILL BE BACK so don't let the thought of a "Seinor Member" asking noob questions jump outta your head!

'Till the next time
-The 'Punks

Yeah, just moving more towards down town (not too happy about it either). The place has free cable but only one coaxial jack, 1 bed 1 bath, stove, dishwasher (more than the Mrs.) and 2 huge closets..... but on the 2nd floor. But Beggars can't be choosers, huh?

Still in Austin TX-Prariepunk

yeah..... atleast I'm getting the family ready for life in the Air Force (if they ever take me?!?) I moved from Ohio to live with Father-in-law and (wifes) step mother in Austin 'till we got on our feet..... and I gusse we found our feet so..... it's sink or swim! at least I have the love of a wife and child (let me keep telling my self that!)

just split that coax jack.

If the pic quality sucks, you need to get a TBC (Time based corrector) from Radio shack to increase signal strenght.

Oh yeah, and we'll miss ya around here. Hurry back punk.

I'm looking into internet providers (netZero $9.95 a month 12 month agreement-$14.95 a month no agreement) so hopefully it'll be sooner than later, huh?

Hey, has anyone seen or heard of Prariepunk?
He was posed to come back online after a move and I just realized that dude ain't been around in over a month.:?

Welcome back, Zach!! Been missin' ya and wonderin' what happened to ya. Figger'd ya fell down a well or sumpin' and Lassie got et by coyotes before she could tell us about it......

Sparky-Watts said:
Figger'd ya fell down a well or sumpin' and Lassie got et by coyotes before she could tell us about it......
nah.... but I almost smacked one at abour 95mph in a Chevy Pick-em-up on my way back from Alpine at 2 in the mourning.... I'm glad I didn't swerve, we both walked away from that one..... we both left piles too!

Last edited:
Back