Thats life for ya....

90Xjay

I preparation for the "cold" winter ahead, 90 has been busy.
I took my old wood stove, cleaned it up and promptly sold it. It sold very quick after hitting the paper, due to a shortage of new and good used stoves, supposedly caused by the scare of high heating oil and natural gas this coming winter season.
I had already bought my new one a few weeks back and installed it last week.
Then I turned my attention to wood cutting.
I have been busy cutting and stacking firewood like crazy. I usually only burn about a cord and a half, because I just burn to suppliment heat. (btw, a cord is 4ftX4ftX8ft)
I'm now all set. I've got the stove, the wood and I'm ready for winter to bring it on.

Extended forecast for my area........ABOVE average temps flirting with record highs..................I'm hacked!

Ohh yeah and while I'm in the "mood". I finally had a couple of hours yesterday to work on the XJ's roof lights and relay problems. I went to back it out of the carport and ran over a bike belonging to my son's friend who had spent the night. So I spent the next hour hunting a new front tire and fixing that problem and the XJ had to wait till another weekend.

Calgon....take me away!

please don't give me what you've caught!

I'm already looking both ways when i cross the street lately. Sure seems like Mercury's in retrograde or something. Stuff is going down at work, bad electrical, computers, etc.

I'm washing my hands often in hopes to avoid a bug.

Oh well, Terrell Owens is out for the season. Fantastic. I just Jinxed myself. He was my premier WR on my Fantasy team. I'll be posting when my Jeep blows up on the way to work.

Well now, don't y'all feel TOO special, now. Mingez, with Terrell out I figured my tight end Smith would be good for at least 4 pts., but NO......they throw to him ONCE, I get 1 point and lose by 3! And then, as we prepare for our bi-annual pilgrimage to Ohio and Michigan to see the folks, I have an O2 sensor go bad (see CJ,YJ, TJ)!! Last time we went up there, I drove from Ohio to NC with my malfuction light flashing the whole way (probably partly why my sensor met an early demise). Well, if everything went easy and smooth, I don't guess it'd be near as much fun. Gotta look at the bright side. Hope y'alls tomorrow goes better!

zfriend,
mud

mingez said:
Oh well, Terrell Owens is out for the season. Fantastic. I just Jinxed myself. He was my premier WR on my Fantasy team. I'll be posting when my Jeep blows up on the way to work.

Yeah well I wasted my first pick in the draft on Culpepper...atleast you got some pts on T.O. I was actually negative for the first 2 weeks :(

judge09 said:
Yeah well I wasted my first pick in the draft on Culpepper...atleast you got some pts on T.O. I was actually negative for the first 2 weeks :(

Hahahha, yeah I had Culpepper originally, but luckily found a sucker to trade for him.

Sorry 90 for the hijack!

Well, glad to report that since the "dark days" in the first of the week, that all is back to normal, I am cursed no more!!

Back