Wife looking at commander

ROGLSTUBB

I have not been around here in a while so I have missed any opinions on Jeeps new commander. Alhough are ZJ's seat five we have on more than one occasion have had the need for an seat for one more. When I stopped by the dealer to take a closer look at it my first impression was quite large for a Jeep and even though it was 4wd it seemed a little low. Just curious of your opinions on it. Thanks for your input.

I saw one for the first time up close, in person yesterday. It seems awkward.

awesome 4wd system, okay looks. looks like a good amount of room if you have 2 kids or less. we, with our 5 kids, can't even consider it.

my wife has been looking at them as well, she has narrowed it down to the durango and the commander.

Test drove each, the commander has a super sweet ride!

I drove one about a month ago. It was fully loaded with the leather, power everything, fancy-schmancy trim package, etc. I agree, it's a super sweet ride, exceptionally smooth, and the hemi engine is awesome! The owner is a customer of mine, and he wouldn't let me wheel it....bummer. I'd love to get one out on the trail and get it dirty....just to find out what it can do.

Thanks for your opinions. Is there any mods for them yet such as lifts? Anybody know what letter designation they will use yet? I'm talking about the XJ ZJ TJ thing. Maybe I will take one more into consideration.

ROGLSTUBB said:
Thanks for your opinions. Is there any mods for them yet such as lifts? Anybody know what letter designation they will use yet? I'm talking about the XJ ZJ TJ thing. Maybe I will take one more into consideration.
Haven't seen any lifts yet, but they will come.

Back