My dog's crazy

mingez

"Crackers" is her name, and during the game she fell asleep.
I had to click off a few pics, because she was in one of the most hillarious positions.
cracksmall2-3.jpg

cracksmall1-3.jpg

Last edited:

cracksmall-3.jpg

Cricked up on the arm of the couch. :lol: :lol:

I know..i'm a dork.

Last edited:

wierd...I did, and I can see them. Intresting... :?
I linked to the pics from my blogger site, so I guess it prevents viewing them.
Should be fixed now.

Last edited:
mingez said:
.........I know..i'm a dork.

First off......yes, you are a dork!!:p :p Live with it!! :lol: :lol:

Our dog, Buddy, would never, ever fall asleep during the Animal Planet (anything shown), chick flicks (?), or any show, movie, etc. involving babies or vocal animals!!

Gotta love 'em!!

And, yes, the animals and I are dorks, too!!:purple:

Yer dog's so freaking ADORABLE!!!

All I've got over here at my place is the uromastyx, and he doesn't do much...

dork?? HA!!! you dont know dork....
do you compare yourself to the "tickle me pink" crayola crayon?
do you wear spongebob panties over your pants when your drunk becuase it makes you feel like you have superpowers?
do you have mutiple pictures of you mooning people?
have you named every one of your toes?
do you wish you had a kid (neice nephew friends kid) to play with at the park because you think they are so super fun but your afriad to go by yourself because you dont wanna seem like a pedifile? (like really what 20 year old plays on the park by themselves, lol)
when someone compilments you even thou your realy not cocky you go "i know i'm just sooo frickin adorable"?
or make a fishy face for the camera when people wanna take a picture of you? (or some other silly face?)

i dont think you KNOW dork :p

Yes but you are a Hot Dork,moon and all...

Re: Mingez might be hot but....

Ok Mingez you might be hot...but Ants has you beat in both departments looks and dorkieness. ( is that a word?)
But hey I would share a beer with ya even though your not #1

I was talking about antz,didnt mean to get your hopes up mingez, but like Utah I will drink a beer with you......as long as you dont take up mooning as a hobby

lets keep the hitting on chicks over the internet to a minimum here. this is a family site.

bchcky said:
lets keep the hitting on chicks over the internet to a minimum here. this is a family site.

I wasnt hitting on antz, I was just complimenting her on her beauty and free spirit......I will have you know I am a happily married man!
Besides I'm from Kansas its ok to pick up on chicks at family get togethers....lol

Back