New addition to the family.

PhattyX

Isn't that the cutest thing you've ever seen?

image-missing.png

image-missing.png

image-missing.png

for Terry and those that can't see the ported web site links...
http://www.jeepz.com/gallery/showgallery.php/cat/500/ppuser/4289 - The temporary toy

It's not long for my possession, but mine for now, none the less. It's an 80 CJ5 w/ 258. It's got a brand new Bestop, Warn hubs, steering stabilizer, and runs like a rat on crack. I bought it on Ebay. The seller had a really vague description of it, and one picture, but it was so close I went to check it out. It needed yokes, some rear brake work, swaybar bushings and E-brake cables. All in all, not a bad deal.

Thought I'd share,

-X

yeah keep that bad boy! or are you fixin it up to turn a profit???

Why get rid of it? I have a friend who is in dire need of a vehicle right now. After spending the summer in my CJ7, it has become necessary for him to have a Jeep. So, when I saw this, I picked it up. He's buying it from me in the beginning of next year.

I have my alterior motives, though. When I was looking for a Jeep, I really wanted a CJ5, but at the advice of many members of the board, decided against it because of my size. So, I get to live vicariously for a couple months :D

-X

PS - That's why I haven't named it, yet. ;)

PhattyX said:
........... After spending the summer in my CJ7, it has become necessary for him to have a Jeep. So, when I saw this, I picked it up. He's buying it from me in the beginning of next year...................

Hey, Great!!!! Spread it around!!!! You're a good man, Phatty!!!!

[maniacal] :lol: [/maniacal]

He'll have a member ID before you know it... :twisted:

Last edited:
Back