Games

LadyJeepFreak

:???: Okay help a girl out. Half of the arcade games have no directions to play them or links to other places to find out. HELP me learn how to play snake and the puzzle game hexagon? I have no clue!!! They look like fun.

Heather

Well, I can help you with snake. You move using the arrow keys. Run the snake into the dot, and you will grow longer by one pixel. The more dots you eat, the longer you get, and the more challenging it is to NOT run into yourself.

The arcade section is the most fun ever. Its killing me at work but I am having a good time.

The hexagon game is simple... The whole point of the game is to fill the hexagon with more of your color dots than the computer. You have 2 options you can either move one spot and multiply or jump a couple spots and just move. When you move to a new spot next to the computers pieces you change their color to yours. Thats It!

I've lost many, many hours of my life playing poker (as evidenced by my ownage of the first three pages of high scores).

In hexagon the object is to end up with the majority of the pieces in your control (red jewels). By moving adjacent to your opponents pieces you transform them into your pieces. You may jump more than one space at a time, however if you move only one space your piece will clone, which in general is a good thing because it will not leave a hole that your opponent can use for tactical advantage.

The AIs pretty good, though with some practice you can beat it most of the time. Its getting a majority of the pieces under your control that is the hard part.

i see that now, nice ive now got more stuff to distract me from school

Yea I found the site map link last nite. I'm addicted to all yeti games and Terry just had to put one of those on there. lol TY SO much for all the explanations. I'll try those two games again! Cheers!!!

Lady

There was a horrible accident in the arcade at the Penguin Bash game. I think maybe I swung too hard:

Bloodpeng-4.jpg

BloodPeng2-4.jpg

Rather gruesome, eh?:shock:

I can't make that bowling game work to save my life. I suck! I have that problem with other games. I love games but never played them much so I can't manuever them well. Bowling games used to be fun before they used a hand with a ball in it. lol Love the bloddy yeti games too, Sparkey.

How do you double up in poker? I don't get what your supposed to pick when the screen comes up. Thanks Heather

LadyJeepFreak said:
How do you double up in poker? I don't get what your supposed to pick when the screen comes up. Thanks Heather

You can try to double your winning hand by picking either the black or red dot on the left side....select one or the other and the computer will show a card. If the card is a heart or diamond and you picked the red button, your winnings will double. If it's a spade or club and you picked red, then you'll lose everything. On the right side, you can quadruple your winnings if you pick the right suit. For example, if you have a straight for $20, and you pick the suit of hearts, and the computer turns over the card to show hearts, you'll win $80. If it's not the suit you picked, you lose the $20 you originally won. You can continue to double-up or quadruple up if you want so long as you keep winning, but once you miss the suit or color, you lose it all.

Make sense?

Back