Merry Christmas Everyone

southtj

We all know how Santa REALLY gets around don't we.

GurleyParade05_Santa-4.jpg

GurleyParade05_Santa2-4.jpg

I hope everyone has a great CHRISTmas or whatever holiday you may be celebrating.

Tug-n-pull said:
Back at ya! and to all the Jeepz Peepz!!! tug
Darn now theres a name from the past....long time no here partner!

South:
I would have to say the second was better than the first...but what the hey...its a guy thing!

Merry Christmas from the Xjay family!

Where were playing with the kids toys, drinking fine coffee, and listening to the Nation of Islam Men's Choir Christmas CD:purple: :purple: :purple:

Man I thought I was going to get to be the first to say Merry Christmas since I'm a half a day ahead of you guys....OHH Well. Merry Christmas! Ya'll have a great day and stay out of trouble! I get stuck on guard duty! Can you believe that?

Attachments

• Guard xmas small.jpg
    Guard xmas small.jpg
    90.3 KB · Views: 83
Last edited:
jumppr said:
..........................I get stuck on guard duty! Can you believe that?

That really sucks, jumppr!! But know all your Jeepz peeps are thinkin' of ya!!! Have a Merry Christmas everyone!!!!!

Hope all is good for you and yours. Merry Christmas to all of you. Cherish the ones you have and share all the love you can, life is short so dont ever forget it. God bless and be safe.

Kyle

Sully said:
Hope all is good for you and yours. Merry Christmas to all of you. Cherish the ones you have and share all the love you can, life is short so dont ever forget it. God bless and be safe.

Kyle

You can be quite eloquent when ya want to be, Kyle!! Thanks for the message and reminder. Merry Christmas to all my Jeepz budz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!8)

Back